Peony Christmas amaryllis

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

its very nice but they do cost a fortune for a good wreath like this. i have a florist at the top of my road and she does fab ones like this and thy cost from £75 each.i knew i should never have asked how much my face must have told a thousand tales

When I was little my Nana gave everyone an Amaryllis to grow for Xmas. Trolling around all the rellies over the festive season was like groundhog day - every house had it's own triffid growing out of control in a corner of the sitting room! It kinda put me off them!

I love them, especially the more fancy ones you can gets which are a bit prettier than the plaine red one. I won't have them now because I have a cat who can't be trusted not to try and eat it

Just realised that I haven't heard the presenters murder the word Poinsettia. However the long-term damage has already been done after 20 years of POINT -setta, Poin-SIEtta, POY-setta etc. I can hear them in my head even if they don't try to sell me a single thing involving dull looking Mexican plants with a few red leaves!

Aaaargh!

When I was little my Nana gave everyone an Amaryllis to grow for Xmas. Trolling around all the rellies over the festive season was like groundhog day - every house had it's own triffid growing out of control in a corner of the sitting room! It kinda put me off them!

:mysmilie_17: I was going to say if I can grow a real one in a pot anyone can, give it a go! Soooooorrrrrrreeeeeee Akimbo!

Latest posts

Back