Ped-Pro. No!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i can just imagine all the returns in the "Outlet shops" :54::11:, reminder to self try Warrington in a few weeks :54:.
Yes, but they'll have been used and they'll be full of that white powder....

I received mine today.I will report back on my my hooves later tonight.:1:

Ladies the best thing I have found for cracked and hard skin on heels and feet is the Flexitol heel balm rub in twice a day and in a few days it works wonders and if anyone has psoriasis rub it in dry area also works wonders
lizz

Well I was dreading receiving this especially after reading all the absolute dire reviews on the QVC website and also the fact that i'd invested in the extra buffing pads and discs coz I was so sure this would be great.

So let me break down this review into the GOOD,BAD AND UGLY

THE GOOD-It works! it has left my feet baby soft and given them the kind of finish i've never been able to achieve,this gadget makes a great companion piece to my micro-plane foot file.Many people have complained in the reviews that it just stops working etc,etc...well the thing is this tool requires almost no pressure for it to work,so I suspect people are pressing too hard and going at their feet like this is supposed to be some sort of industrial strength sander,it's not.It needs the very lightest of touches,i've only used this for 15 minutes today and can see by after the fifth use my feet will look amazing.

THE BAD-Not great if you have any sort of dexterity problems as it can get a bit fiddly to change the rotating blade bit,to the buffer,also I can feel that the "freebie" batteries that they enclose will conk out after about my 3rd use.Also the shape of the gadget is quite fat,I think the second generation of this thing should be thinner,more hand friendly.Hopefully the inventor or the inevitable "tribute" ones of these which come out will tweak it so it's more comfortable to to use.

THE UGLY-The so called vacuum action of this gadget is a joke!you will see your foot filings everywhere.Obviously it's best to do this over a large towel but also prepare to have your own hoover on standby to clean up any excess mess.What would be useful and i'm really not kidding when I say this,is if they sold this gadget with accompanying builders masks!Like I said there is a lot of foot dust and I don't think it's a good idea to be inhaling your own parmasean,EVEN IF IT IS YOURS.So I will be going to my local hardware/DIY store to pick up some of those masks,you can get 3 for about 99p.This may sound ridiculous ,but just think, if a nail technician was working on your feet she'd be wearing a mask,so why shouldn't you??

Anyway,to summarize.I like it and won't be sending it back.It definately has it's faults but those are a small price to pay or endure for the finish i've achieved

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back