Pecksniff's Fragrance Wardrobe collection no more!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

shushkin!

Registered Shopper
This is one of my few favourite buys from QVC and they dont have it anymore.
I asked CS and they knew nothing.
Its a fab 6 piece set of eau de parfums that seem to last forever. I have had loads of expensive scents over too many years and these are by far the best for lasting power. Lovely grown up scents. Not sweet and sickly. I love to have a bit of this and that depending on my mood.

OMG i'm nearly all out! :17:

If you have a TKMaxx near you they sometimes have Pecksniffs sets (a little battered but the contents are fine). I have to agree the quality is excellent.

Jude xx

If you have a TKMaxx near you they sometimes have Pecksniffs sets (a little battered but the contents are fine). I have to agree the quality is excellent.

Jude xx

Was going to suggest there. Cheaper than qvc.I bought some for my brother last year for a stocking filler at xmas and he though they were great Clean and fresh and long lasting.

Cheers!

Thanks everybody for the info.
I will try our local TKMEXX in Reading.
Your TKMEXX's all sound fab. I've never seen Pecksniff's in our local one otherwise I would have gone a bit mad purchasing long before now!

The set is £40 on the Pecksniff website. I dont think I paid this much via QVC.

I might have to grit my teeth and try and budget to allow for this
neccessity if I cant get it from TKMEXX!

I bought a lovely kit today in TK Maxx worth £65 bought it for £19.99 for a present, contains shower gel, body lotion, candle, fragrance and something else which I can't remember.

Latest posts

Back