Paul Lavers son James demonstrating Archos TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bling It On

Registered Shopper
James Lavers demonstrating the Archos TSV and Debbie Flint back at QVC both on the same day! I wonder if Paul Lavers will be back next? Fingers crossed!

i loved paul lavers. he had me in stitchesand would wind up all the other presenters and rubbish the goods...
no i dont think paul lavers will be back lol

i loved paul lavers. he had me in stitches and would wind up all the other presenters and rubbish the goods...

Come on QVC, you've bit the bullet and brought back the delectable Debbie, go on, bring back Paul, he was a hoot at times. I loved him when he was on with JR, the pair of them bounced off each other. And I bet the sales were good as a result too ![/COLOR]

I think James has done an excellent job at demonstrating the Archos TSV. IMHO he's done a far better job than some of the "so-called" proper QVC presenters!

I agree . He explains really well . I wish the presenters would shut up and let him talk though .

i loved paul lavers. he had me in stitchesand would wind up all the other presenters and rubbish the goods...

Not a chance.QVC is corporate and staid.I even think it's far too staid for Debbie Flint.
Too bad Ideal World is such a naff organisation and sell such rubbish becasue I think it's Debbie Flints ,and Paul Lavers natural home .
What I do like about IW is that the presenters are much looser and can be more of themselves.Shame about the things they sell and it's overall tackiness.

HI,

I did not realise that Paul was James's Dad! Yes he done a good job presenting very polished!

Techie.

Latest posts

Back