Patrick Hoy Quacker Guest

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I awoke this morning feeling purged.

Back on topic: Come on folks fess up your QVC fashion guilty secrets.

Jude xx

I have two Tianna B maxi dresses,which a forumite recommended for those of us who are vertically challenged.Thinking about it,it may have been you Jude. Anyway they're lovely.
Also bought the Nina Leonard TSV that was a maxi. Needed to be shortened but i love it.

Anything else I've ordered has gone back as the sizing is so unpredictable. Q if you're reading get your sizing sorted out!!!!

Forgot to add a big thank you to whichever fm it was that recommended the Tianna B dress.

Guilty as charged LEL! I have a couple of them, I think there was a OTO or surprise price a few months ago. I haven't worn mine yet but it's so hard to find a full length dress ( being 4' 12") and the style won't date for a good few years so if we get invited to a do I won't panic about what to wear.

J xxx

You're a star!!! I ordered the black and purple. Have worn the purple and even if i say so myself it looked fab. Thanks again .

:devil:I actually think there is little wrong in keeping things to ensure you can embarrass your children at some later stage! You have had goodness knows how many awkward moments with them, a little soft revenge excuses the Quacker jumper no end Jude:happy:
I am off to have a look if they have a nice one I can wear to pick DD and DS up from railway stattion at Christmas:devil::devil:

Thing is, I can remind my kids of their embarrassing sayings as toddlers...always said in public at full volume: DD aged about 4 at supermarket checkout was pondering whether all men were anatomically similar to her bother (then 5 and a half). It went something like this "does Daddy have a willy, does grandad have a willy Does THAT man have a willy? "

Now that they're teenagers it's just too easy to embarrass them, no challenge at all.

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back