Pants!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

slinky

Registered Shopper
What???
Are my eyes deceiving me? 52quid plus p&p for some knicks.
Are they magic?
Do they have a 20quid note stuffed in the gusset???
1000008498.jpg

What???
Are my eyes deceiving me? 52quid plus p&p for some knicks.
Are they magic?
Do they have a 20quid note stuffed in the gusset???View attachment 28973
And they were £10 dearer!

They're called Magic Pants so maybe they would make me 6 inches taller and 3 stone lighter. If so I'll buy a pair😁

All these types of shapewear roll down when you move about. Notice they only show the models standing up and standing almost still. Why not show them sitting down and you'll see they instantly roll down - moreso if you're not as thin as the models.

CC

And they were £10 dearer!

They're called Magic Pants so maybe they would make me 6 inches taller and 3 stone lighter. If so I'll buy a pair😁
Blimey, I'd want both the things you've mentioned, plus they would clean the house, drive the car, do the garden and make me a millionairess too (as you can see, my wants are very modest....).😁

Blimey, I'd want both the things you've mentioned, plus they would clean the house, drive the car, do the garden and make me a millionairess too (as you can see, my wants are very modest....).😁
Oh yes, I thought I'd keep my requests simple to begin with before ramping it up to requesting luxury suites on cruise ships and first class plane tickets to New York🤣

Oh yes, I thought I'd keep my requests simple to begin with before ramping it up to requesting luxury suites on cruise ships and first class plane tickets to New York🤣
Come on, now you're just being greedy, rein it in a bit! :ROFLMAO:

(I wouldn't mind, but the lady modelling them looks like she's holding her breath and about to explode)

Latest posts

Back