ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Panda 2014 Global Protection 5 Devices for 5 Years PC & Android

QVC Price: £90.00

Today's Special Value Price : £44.88

P&P: £3.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Panda-2014-Glo...04707.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@46284628

Panda Global Protection 2014 for five devices, for five years. This easy-to-use protection package prevents identity theft, protects your family against web attacks and inappropriate content and helps keep your PC, Android tablet or smartphone in perfect condition, plus so much more! Enjoy your online life with confidence no matter what device you're using thanks to Panda Global Protection 2014.

Lifetime cover for five devices - the new Panda Global Protection 2014 protects your data no matter what device you're using at the time. Five years is more than the life of an average device, meaning you'll benefit from lifetime cover for up to five devices including Android smartphones, Android tablets and PCs.

More password security with less effort - using the same password for all of your accounts is definitely not advisable, but at the same time it can be almost impossible to remember them all. With password manager, all you have to remember is one simple master password. From there, the service recognises and remembers everything you need, meaning you can create different, stronger passwords for each service.

Speed up your PC - over time your PC gets filled with temporary files, cookies and other useless files that gradually slow it down. Panda Global Protection 2014 will keep your computer optimised and make important updates behind the scenes.

Protect files from prying eyes - ensure all your important documents, photos and media files don't end up in the wrong hands with Panda. Additionally, you'll be able to delete files safely and securely, so that they cannot be restored even with forensic tools or hacking techniques.

Safeguard your children's online safety - the parental control feature lets you select what sites or types of site your child can access (PC only). Plus, you can monitor the websites they have visited or tried to visit.

Access your computer wherever you are - instantly share your PC with whoever your want from the safety of your home. Or, if you prefer, leave your computer on to allow remote connections.

Backup your files - you can also backup your most important files easily and retrieve them again quickly and simply, either to a local hard drive, the 4GB USB stick which comes with the Global Protection 2014 on it or with the 2GB free online backup.

The power of the Cloud - Panda Security Cloud Technology offers immediate protection against all kinds of known and unknown threats with a user community where everyone contributes. Your PC won't limit detection capabilities as Panda's huge virus detection database is located in the online Cloud.

•Locate, lock or wipe your mobile device remotely with Android Anti-Theft
•Protects against spyware, phishing (online fraud), rootkits (stealth techniques) and banker Trojans
•Block intruders and hackers, even on your wireless network, with Panda's Firewall
•USB Vaccine allows you to start your computer in safe mode and disinfect it in emergency or critical situations - you can even share it with anybody you want and help them clean their computers
•Keep your inbox free of unwanted emails with anti-spam protection

Operating system requirements - Android:
•Google Android: 2.2 or later
•Internet access

Operating system requirements - PC:
•Operating System: Windows XP (32-bit only), Vista, 7 or 8
•Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
•Processor: Pentium 300 MHz or faster
•RAM: 128MB (1GB recommended)
•Hard disk: 275MB free space
•Internet access

Colour options:
•Blue
•Pink
•Purple
•Red

i might need to get that, but its showing as sold out :mysmilie_51:

although, does it work with Mac?

5 devices, too many. I only need protection for my laptop, and prefer AVG or Norton, anyway. Panda always brings liquorice to mind!

Well I certainly hope no one is actually watching in the hope of finding if this is worth buying because that tech guest is talking at a million to the dozen and has not drawn breath since the launch so I can't honestly say i have a clue what he is rabbiting about. Sounds like Joe Pascale on speed. In fact I seem to remember someone saying he once worked at Q - enough said, it has now become catching, Dale is going like the clappers to keep up. God help us as a TSV it will be on all day with the shouty women and this awful guest.

5 devices, too many. I only need protection for my laptop, and prefer AVG or Norton, anyway. Panda always brings liquorice to mind!

Wasn't going for this but, even despite not having 5 devices, five years worth of protection for under £50 (incl. p+p) is a bargain. Does anyone know if the 5 devices have to be registered at the same time, or can they be added as and when purchased? I know I will be buying another laptop in the near future, and would want that to be covered. btw, has anyone had a panda product and, if so, any feedback?

Does anyone know if the 5 devices have to be registered at the same time, or can they be added as and when purchased? I know I will be buying another laptop in the near future, and would want that to be covered. btw, has anyone had a panda product and, if so, any feedback?

yes your five years start at the time of registering the first item.

also I'm very angry that you cannot use it with mac or apple devices, especially after they have an iPad mini on display there!!! very bad miss-selling!

yes your five years start at the time of registering the first item.

also I'm very angry that you cannot use it with mac or apple devices, especially after they have an iPad mini on display there!!! very bad miss-selling!

I was rather puzzled at that; the Panda website says it is suitable for macs. I realise the 5 years starts when you register your first device, but can more devices be added subsequently, as long as it is obviously within the 5 years? I tweeted Simon - we're always told to get in touch with any questions but, as we forumites know, some of the presenters ignore them - to ask in vain. How many people actually have 5 devices to protect? Or am I in the minority? Also, the price comparisons are wrong, as Panda have special offers. As is the want with the Q, the product is exclusive to the channel and, consequently, impossible to do a direct price check.

i have 5 devices but all apple… so am really unsure what to do, i may tweet julia during her hour, she's more likely to answer.

The guy said during the midnight hour PC and Android only, not suitable for Apple.

The guy said during the midnight hour PC and Android only, not suitable for Apple.

i know, but they have an iPad on display there, and pandas website says you can use it with apple too… and to be fair Q usually get things wrong haha… x

i know, but they have an iPad on display there, and pandas website says you can use it with apple too… and to be fair Q usually get things wrong haha… x

They did point out that they had ipads there but it wasn't suitable for them.

Towards the end of last year I purchased Panda 5 year 3 device antivirus from Groupon for £19, it was £9 for one device.

I've seen it on offer once since then so I don't know if they will offer it again.

How would returns work for this item? Surely once it's installed and registered you've got the cover even if you return the little memory stick thingy?

Why oh why oh why did they have an ipad on show???

At one point they said that there is a model on the Panda website that did work with Apple, but this one was exclusive to QVC and didn't. Why oh why oh why?

I've not had great experiences with Norton or McAfee, and thought it was a good price. We currently have three things requiring protection; poss four soon.
I must say, I'm rather looking forward to being protected by a big Panda. Cute but powerful, perhaps?

Got my panda this morning. Thought I'd install it this evening. I have used Norton and avg, and had no problem. I inserted the usb stick, click two recognition beeps. Tried everything, no option to install. Went on to website location given as an alternative, still no luck. Then my laptop froze and I had to power it off at the button, a no no. Switched it back on, still frozen. Couldn't restart or restore. All this happened since inserting the usb stick. This is definitely going back. I thought my laptop was broken, and don't want to risk it happening again. Obviously, I've got it up and running again but it was touch and go for a while. Anyone else had any problems installing it and, if so, any tips?
Another point : this is the second consecutive parcel from the Q I have received, delivered by RM, with the packaging damaged, the other being the Bibi. With the panda, even the invoice is all screwed up. Problems with damaged packaging isn't the Q's fault, but the invoice? The lady at CS was very good, but the Q is going to become well known more for it's poor quality control than it's excellent CS, if they are not careful.

Latest posts

Back