P&P discount

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
When you buy 2 of the same item at the same time delivered to the same address what discount do you get?
I have bought 2 pairs of earings at £18.12 each and I have paid a total of £40.66 ..single P&P is £2.95

that sounds about right - if your items are identical in every way, you pay half p & p on second and subsequent ..generous aren't they?!

that sounds about right - if your items are identical in every way, you pay half p & p on second and subsequent ..generous aren't they?!

Very.....really encourages you to stock up on pressies for the teacher, milkman, window cleaner, door-to-door salespeople and everyone in your street or village/town for that matter doesn't it?

Thank you all...never bought 2 of anything before...and yes they are generous to a fault aren`t they?

On the subject of P&P, Royal Mail are planning to announce, within the next month or so, the biggest price hike in their history. It will be interesting to see what this does to the, already extortionate, QVC P&P costs.

With pavers you could order as many pairs of shoes as you like and the P and P would always be less than buying those two pairs of earrings off QVC. Ridiculous isn't it?

As for RMs price hikes, QVC will either insist on the same contract or send all their business via courier.

I couldn't imagine QVC hiking their P&P costs as they are already well and truly hiked up the mountside.
I would love to know if that's the reason they over charge to cover the cost of loss of jewellery.
That proudly say this new boxing is designed to fit though the letterbox and they fail to send special delivery, so not covered by RM for loss.

QVC will put up their p&p and blame it on royal mail whether the price rises are passed on to them or not. Or if they don't raise their p&p they'll make a big thing of how they've frozen their postage costs inspite of the increases. We should all be very grateful either way!

Jude xx

I have always thought it very mean of QVC to offer half price postage on articles only when they are exactly the same and posted to the same address. If there are different options for the same article (Lola Rose comes to mind for some reason) then surely it would beneficial to offer half price postage on multiple items with the same item number. Also with clothing or shoes; if you are unsure about the size then they suggest ordering two (because you can send one back!) but they don't make any postage cost concessions which, as we all know, means that it becomes even more ridiculous.
They really need to review their postage costs because they are, quite frankly, outrageous.

I'm hoping when QVC move premises that will prove to be the time for QVC to have a real shake up of affairs.I'm hoping the P&P issue will be one of them.

Latest posts

Back