Out of Order Mr Bridges!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This happens a lot at rocks they say "right we are waiting on confirmation on a card to go through"then they shout out jump in the card has not gone through and this could be yours.This is not good practise as they will loose a lot of people through embarassing there customers.

At the risk of sounding cynical, do you think that 'Michelle' was actually a genuine customer??

Me thinks it could be a bit of a cheap marketing ploy, - there was no real customer but a few were on the line deliberating. Suddenly the sold item is back available again and those that 'missed out' jump back on the phone after kicking themselves that they thought about it too long?

Cynical? Moi? :54:

At the risk of sounding cynical, do you think that 'Michelle' was actually a genuine customer??

Me thinks it could be a bit of a cheap marketing ploy, - there was no real customer but a few were on the line deliberating. Suddenly the sold item is back available again and those that 'missed out' jump back on the phone after kicking themselves that they thought about it too long?

Cynical? Moi? :54:

Oh what a tangled web .................... Mau-Mum - those are very complex churnings I hear coming from your brain - lol.

How are you now, do you know if you're okay?

Love
Argey xx

I bought an item from Gems once way back in the good old days and they phoned me to tell me my credit card hadn't gone through. It turned out to be a stop put on my account by the Fraud Department as I had been buying so much from them (oops!). I'm pretty sure it wasn't mentioned on air and in fact I didn't receive their call until the following day. Once I'd verified that all was in order with the card company, I phoned Gems back and the sale went through. There can be all sorts of reasons why a transaction doesn't go through and there is absolutely no excuse for Rocks to embarrass someone like this. I hardly watch the jewellery channels anymore, it's mostly just too annoying.

Latest posts

Back