Our Mate Jules

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like Julian, he seems like a good bloke. Can't stand craig presenting although I'm sure he is a decent ellow. Charlie Brook seems a bit of a drip though. Anthony Heywood doesn't offend me same foe Dale and Simon. New bloke is a bit of a non strarter.

I used to think he was a bit of a buffoon, but since reading various threads on here I've softened towards him. Just wish he would keep his hands and arms still, not wave them around like a windmill !

Linda

Sorry I am with the minority here. I too used to find him irritating to watch to the extent that even if I was marginally interested in the product I couldn't watch. Think he was just too distracting. The product is supposed to be the star which is why they are called presenters.

Having said all this I caught him the other day and perhaps he has settled down because he didn't bother me so much.

I think Julian is the best presenter on qvc at the moment - he is funny and very entertaining. I like Charlie too - a bit smarmy sometimes but ok. The other men are ok except for Craig - I actually turn off if he is presenting. Saw the new man the other day for the first time and he was struggling and kept 'drying up', hope he will improve as he looks ok.

I think Julian is the best presenter on qvc at the moment - he is funny and very entertaining. I like Charlie too - a bit smarmy sometimes but ok. The other men are ok except for Craig - I actually turn off if he is presenting. Saw the new man the other day for the first time and he was struggling and kept 'drying up', hope he will improve as he looks ok.

I like Julian, he seems like a good bloke. Can't stand craig presenting although I'm sure he is a decent ellow. Charlie Brook seems a bit of a drip though. Anthony Heywood doesn't offend me same foe Dale and Simon. New bloke is a bit of a non strarter.

I have just re read my message. I don't know what I was on when I typed it. Sorry for all the typos. Sorry as well to Rosey but for some reason I couldn't just put my own quote on, her quote keeps coming up too.

When a quote comes up you delete the bits of it that don't apply, then type your reply :)

Or have I misunderstood the problem? Wouldn't be the first time :(

clemenzina

Julian is the best male presenter imo & has been one of my faves since the early days of QVC.I don't think he's changed one iota & is the same lovely chap he always was :1:
Charlie,on the other hand,does my head in & I have to switch off when he's presenting,all that 'here on QVC' every 10 seconds has me reaching for the off button every time :53:

Julian is the best male presenter imo & has been one of my faves since the early days of QVC.I don't think he's changed one iota & is the same lovely chap he always was :
:
He has... He loves himself.:11:

My favourite QVC presenters are Julia,Dale and Julian, imho they are all excellent at their job.

Latest posts

Back