OTO - Casual & Co Leather Pull-On Comfort Sole Scrunch Boot

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you I Love Chocolate. I got them in black last year and they are the most comfortable boots I've ever worn. I honestly think I could sleep in them. Just ordered a brown pair, yaaaay!!

Lovely,thanks for posting,ILC xx
Can you remind me please,do I go for my normal size in these or go up a size?TIA

Last edited:
Lovely,thanks for posting,ILC xx
Can you remind me please,do I go for my normal size in these or go up a size?TIA

I've got these and they are lovely - if they've got any 3's left I might have to get another pair.

Definitely don't go up a size - I'm a fairly small size 3 and the pair I got when they did them in suede fitted fine, but the leather pair in the same size seemed much bigger and I need to wear two pairs of socks or they almost come off when I'm walking.

Thanks very much,Rebecca.I'm a 5 & have the original Nappa ones,a pair in 5 which are a tad big & a pair in 4 which are a tad tight so might just go for the 5 & wear with socks :1:
Thanks again xx

I have 3 pairs of these in suede and they are fabulous. I wear a 5 and although they start off being a bit tight to put on (through the ankle part) they soften up so beutifully they are like gloves. I had never seen the leather ones before they look taller than the suede ones.

Great price and well spotted!!! Ordered the size 5 in Black - don't have any casual black boots, so this is great value.

Thanks, I've ordered the black in a size down because looking at the reviews they seem very generously sized.

I'm a 3 and a half and they only start at a 4 which I should imagine would be too big. :(

Are they generous on the calf width too?
Thanks.

Well done for spotting those, they look a great buy. Can anyone tell me how they fit around the calf area please as I find a lot of boots are too wide. If average or less I'll take a chance on a grey pair.

:1:I bought a tan, a grey and a black pair from the Warrington outlet last year for some ridiculously low sum like £3 a pair and they are fantastic boots. I was lucky enough to get them in a size 3, they are slightly more generous width wise than the suedey ones 9Of which I also have 3 pairs in teal, beige and chocolate!). As you will have gathered, tend to live in boots from October to next Spring!

Many thanks for posting the boots. Have ordered size 7 in Chocolate. Was waiting for the Markon boots to come off waitlist but have ordered these instead.

Saved some money too:1:

Thanks for the info! I have ordered 5's in black as am usually 5.5.

I can't believe the price that QVC do boots for. I don't even bother to look in the shops these days as they are such rediculous prices.

I am wondering now - did I save money if I don't really NEED any boots? Oh- what is a girl to do!

Are they big on the calfs my friend calls mine baby' heads lol i n never find boots to fit me have to have ankle ones :(

Oh, thank you! Now I have to decide which colour...

Big decisions. Oh dear...

Latest posts

Back