ordered this

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
i was totally ****-faced and ended up ordering this.

http://goo.gl/Va7ev

*note to self: do not drink and browse Le Q*

i only remembered this morning when i checked my mail and saw the dreaded "make room! your parcels are on their way!" mail.

*sigh*

Ooh! Beige on beige, that should lively up the bedroom if nothing else does :cheeky: xxxxxxxxx

i was totally ****-faced and ended up ordering this.

http://goo.gl/Va7ev

*note to self: do not drink and browse Le Q*

i only remembered this morning when i checked my mail and saw the dreaded "make room! your parcels are on their way!" mail.

*sigh*

Oh well, at least it's machine washable so you won't have to go down to the river and pound it against stones.

I pop two types of sleeping pills most nights to help me sleep. If I don't take them I'm awake all night. Anyway, between taking them and going to bed I do all sorts of unusual things that I have no recollection of the following morning. You wouldn't believe some of the things I've found in the fridge!

Oh well, at least it's machine washable so you won't have to go down to the river and pound it against stones.

I pop two types of sleeping pills most nights to help me sleep. If I don't take them I'm awake all night. Anyway, between taking them and going to bed I do all sorts of unusual things that I have no recollection of the following morning. You wouldn't believe some of the things I've found in the fridge!

Good grief! You do know that flattens the batteries don't you? xxxxxxxxxxxx

Seriously Burlz, I quite like it, I bet it's nice irl. Subtle and it's got 5 stars:sun:

It's nice honey - and at the Q you know it could have been way - waaaaay - worse! :nod::giggle::eek:

Yes, it's surprisingly sensible, I was expecting something much more thrilling! :happy:
At least it's got 5 stars so it can't be all bad, can it? They wouldn't ban the bad reviews after all, would they?
One even says, " It sits really well at bottom of bed and does not easily slip off. "
Bit like my dog then. :blush:

I thought it might have been something from QVC's Taboo Health Solutions Burlz but actually that throw is quite nice!!!

Last edited:
Guess what?..............I ordered it after I saw it on here and I don't have the same excuse as Burlz!:sun::sun::sun: Looks classy and quite snuggly:talking:

Latest posts

Back