OPI TSV 22nd May 2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My TSV has arrived and I'm wearing the blue which is lovely. As mentioned a friend at work has offered to co-buy with me for the pink and coral colours. I hope she's not disappointed as to me they look very similar. Love the look of the other two sheer colours too.

Okay I have ummed and ah'd today and gone for the AD - haven't seen much of the TSV or AD but love OPI so taking a chance and was impressed with Scrangie and Lyre -looked fab -ooops

Cheesy Charlie has just announced in the 10pm OPI show, that Abbi Ultrasun would be along later in the show. The earlier OPI show finished 15 minutes early for Abbi to appear flogging the Beauty Product of the month. Bit of a nuisance really, I would much prefer to watch a full hour of OPI even though I think the shows have been a bit samey today. They kept showing the same kits in most of the shows - Kardasian kit etc. I am sick of seeing Nail Envy, but thats probably because I don't like itl.

Forgive my ignorance, I only own 1 bottle of nail polish and it hardly ever gets used, although I have started using the perfect formula pink gel coat of late and quite like it. I have never been into nail varnish, have always just cut my nails with scissors, and they seem ok. I had a few bottles of OPI a few years ago but gave them away through lack of use. I know I am atypical, but please tell me how a person can ever get through enough nail varnish to warrant an auto delivery??? Surely the bottles last ages and ages, just how many bottles of nail varnish dies a person actually need? Am being totally serious.... I realise some people have shoes, some handbags and some nail varnish, each to their own and all. It's not the liking if nailvarnish that I dont get... it's the number of bottles some of you must have!!! Go on.... how many????

Weathergirl, its not about using every polish up before the next auto delivery. Its getting new colours to try. Nail polish is now treated as a fashion accessory and you change your colour every week or even everyday. To match an outfit you are wearing, or doing nail art.

I have some OPI polishes since last century and yes they are still okay to use.

I still have a small nail varnish collection. I have my nail varnishes lined up in a box (currently in the sitting room as I'm a house slut) and I look at them and decide which colour to wear next. Also when I have a colour on I spend a lot of time looking at my nails. I love art and colour and I can almost salivate just looking at colours in a box of pastel chalks.

I'm planning to wear Nails Inc Bluebell next, just taken a deep grey from Barry M off last night.

Nail polish has become the cheaper and more accessible version of accessories. They brighten your mood and your outfit.

I would hazard a guess that I have around 200 bottles and I would say there are no duplicate colours in there. I know it's not everyone's cup of team but it's my passion!

Forgive my ignorance, I only own 1 bottle of nail polish and it hardly ever gets used, although I have started using the perfect formula pink gel coat of late and quite like it. I have never been into nail varnish, have always just cut my nails with scissors, and they seem ok. I had a few bottles of OPI a few years ago but gave them away through lack of use. I know I am atypical, but please tell me how a person can ever get through enough nail varnish to warrant an auto delivery??? Surely the bottles last ages and ages, just how many bottles of nail varnish dies a person actually need? Am being totally serious.... I realise some people have shoes, some handbags and some nail varnish, each to their own and all. It's not the liking if nailvarnish that I dont get... it's the number of bottles some of you must have!!! Go on.... how many????

I have about 35 polishes, which sounds a lot, but i know that there are other ladies with hundreds! I change colour on my nails every week, sometimes twice a week. I obviously have too much time on my hands. i love nail polish,especially bright colours. I am not really into nail art. I think it is no different to other collections i.e. jewellery, handbags, shoes etc. You would think that by now every colour imaginable would have been done, but no! The nail brands keep bringing out new and exciting ones. Yipee!

I have 112 nail polishes and no two colors are the same. I change the colour 1/2 times a week depending on what clothes I'm planning to wear. I find it's one of the cheapest ways to accessorize my wardrobe and it cheers me up too!

Slinky Cat - if you're a VIP member, you ought to visit the health and beauty section of the drop. I set up a thread about nails and colours - I love it!

Everyone with a nail passion is welcome :happy:

You need to wait for Sazza or Graham to give you the golden key. :clapping: Well actually they upgrade you.

You will in the menu going down the opening page on the forum page see Drop. Then click on it.

For me it's all about owning different colours. I own about 100 bottles - mostly OPI. I do repaint my nails every 2-3 days. Keeps me sane. :grin:

I understand. For me, I go insane without my skincare routine morning and night, bubbles in the bath ans a little warpaint before I go out. I have to have mascara, lipgloss and a bit of concealer at least. I don't think it's vain, I do have " hibernation" days where I don't leave the house- but for me I am not presentable without at least those 3.

Nailsmight not be my thing but I get it now!

Latest posts

Back