OPI One Time Onlys

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OPI 4 Piece Colour My Envy Collection
Item Number: 208567
QVC Price £34.50
One Time Only Price £28.44
P&P £4.95

A four-piece Colour My Envy Collection from OPI comprises there nail lacquers in navy blue, hot pink glitter and pastel pink, plus an original Nail Envy formula. Keep your nails looking great and feeling strong and healthy with this four-piece collection from OPI.

Contains:

1 x Original Nail Envy Nail Lacquer (15ml) - provides maximum strengthening for harder, longer, stronger, natural nails. With hydrolysed wheat protein and calcium
1 x My Car has Navy-Gation Nail Lacquer (15ml) - a deep navy blue shade
1 x On Pinks & Needles Nail Lacquer (15ml) - a hot pink glitter
1 x Mod about You Nail Lacquer (15ml) - in a totally mod-ern pink shade

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.208567

OPI 5 Piece Fabulous Five Nailcare Treatment Collection
Item no 209004
QVC Price £24.00
One Time Only Price £16.98
P&P £3.95

This superb five-piece nailcare set from OPI gives you everything you need to keep your nails in fabulous salon-perfect condition, including the Original Nail Envy Nail Strengthener, Avoplex To Go Cuticle Oil, nail polish remover wipes and more. Why visit the salon when you can have a mini OPI manicure right at home?

Contains:

1 x Original Nail Envy Nail Strengthener (15ml)
1 x Avoplex To Go Cuticle Oil (7.5ml)
1 x Avoplex Exfolient (30ml)
1 x Avoplex High Intensity Lotion (50ml)
1 x Acetone Free nail polish remover wipes (pack of 3)

http://www.qvcuk.com/OPI-5-Piece-Fa....209004.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-47-_-209004

Just for info I was looking at amazon for OPI nail envy and avoplex and I was shocked to find a full sized 15ml avoplex oil for £5.80p and nail envy from £7.80 for a full sized bottle and a mini bottle £4.50p. Hope it helps someone!

Just for info I was looking at amazon for OPI nail envy and avoplex and I was shocked to find a full sized 15ml avoplex oil for £5.80p and nail envy from £7.80 for a full sized bottle and a mini bottle £4.50p. Hope it helps someone!
You are quite right, just purchased 2 Nail Envy for Amazon for £16

Latest posts

Back