OPI Brazil Collection SS2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

warwa100

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know where I can order these?

I've been on OPI's UK website and Nail Polish Direct (where I buy a lot of my OPI lacquers) and they aren't there.
And there are four colours I want, so I can't get them on QVC's website because they've mixed them all up (typical).

Thanks in advance.

I ordered the duo I wanted off QVC as for a change, they had exactly what I wanted in 1 set. Ordered first thing this morning so hoping they will be here for the weekend. Loved my manicure at the BB with this collection :)

i just got back from NYC and was able to buy bottles of OPI for only $5, and had a huge choice of colours to choose from, i now feel QVC sell the same colors just with different names and at a very high price... i love OPI by the way and bought 15 bottles in the US (could have bought a lot more but stupid airline weight restrictions lol)

I ordered the duo I wanted off QVC as for a change, they had exactly what I wanted in 1 set. Ordered first thing this morning so hoping they will be here for the weekend. Loved my manicure at the BB with this collection :)

Which collection did you go for?

OPI is my favourite nail lacquer brand (although I do now own a couple of Liz Earle colours too) and I buy the majority from http://www.nailpolishdirect.co.uk/ as they are cheaper and they have the most upto date collection as well as older ones.

It has taken me 36 hours, but I've ordered 6 of the new colours today from then for the price of 4 from OPI's website.

I went with I Just Can’t Cope-acabana, Where Did Suzi’s Man go, Toucan Do It If You Try, AmazOn AmazOff, Next Stop Bikini Zone and OPI Scores a Goal.
I could have bought them all, but stopped at 6 (for the moment), I'd like to get the nudes at some point too.

Which collection did you go for?

I bought the sun kissed option of the Brazil Duo - Dont Bossa Nova Me Around and I Sao Paulo Over There shades. I'd had the darker of the two done as a manicure at the BB and it's a great shade for work. I where a lot of purple and mauve, so these are perfect for me!

I don't usually buy from QVC (too expensive) but I've got some QVC credits for taking part in some market research, so it would have been silly not to use then this time. I will bookmark the site you recommend, though!

I bought the sun kissed option of the Brazil Duo - Dont Bossa Nova Me Around and I Sao Paulo Over There shades. I'd had the darker of the two done as a manicure at the BB and it's a great shade for work. I where a lot of purple and mauve, so these are perfect for me!

I don't usually buy from QVC (too expensive) but I've got some QVC credits for taking part in some market research, so it would have been silly not to use then this time. I will bookmark the site you recommend, though!

My partner has treated me to those two colours today, as well as the other nude (Taupe less Beach). I'm a very happy girl because there are only three from this collection I haven't got. I would buy them though - this is the first collection OPI have bought out that I love all the colours in.

Let me know how you get on with NP Direct.

Woo Hoo, my polishes arrived this morning, and I am very pleasedd with them. May well treat myself to some of the better shades too when the summer comes.

Latest posts

Back