OPI 6 Piece Alice Through the Looking Glass Collection Feature Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think I'm cured! I haven't bought a QVC set of polishes for ages; they seem to stick with a similar formula for spring and summer sets: A pink, a blue, a plum and a gold/glitter. Then in OPI's case there's the inevitable Nail Envy plus NE in a dodgy pastel shade.

I think I'm cured! I haven't bought a QVC set of polishes for ages; they seem to stick with a similar formula for spring and summer sets: A pink, a blue, a plum and a gold/glitter. Then in OPI's case there's the inevitable Nail Envy plus NE in a dodgy pastel shade.

It could have been me saying that! I would have been straight in there at one time. I think the last nail set I got was the Nails Inc TSV last July (admittedly with AD so I've only just finished receiving them). I like Nail Envy but have loads and generally I've got terminally bored with OPI.

I think with OPI they play it safe with the colours - I love my brights and have bought a couple of nice bright colours from Pix! in M & S recently that I love. Nails Inc seem to be obsessed with glitter and stick on things which I don't like at all.

I recently bought the New Orleans mini collection and really like the colours in there... I'm a really big fan of OPI and won't use anything else, but they are getting very samey with their colours.

I was just thinking the same. These colours are so similar to umpteen other sets in every single range that QVC do. I am sick of seeing the plum, pink and that ****** blue. Pastel shades look vile on my nails and if l am honest most people's fingers. Very boring.

Latest posts

Back