OPI 1pm hour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

amn

Registered Shopper
The woman who usually does the manicures (no idea what she's called, but you know who I mean) is doing the chit chat and presentations and they've got someone else doing the nails.
To put it bluntly I think they must have dragged thie new manicurist in off the street because she's bliddy dreadful, and is making a right old mess of it. :confused:

Oh it gets better....
Re: Nail Envy 'Twice the Envy' -
Chuntley: So theres two bottles in this kit, an original and a matte - whats the difference between them?
OPI woman: Well one is the original nail envy and the other is, er, non-shiny.

:taphead:

For once i missed a nail show:sad: I've been up to my eyes this morning,but from what you have said Ali i didnt miss much?Catherine at her best eh!! It puts me off when the manicurists are rubbish or there model has very short nails which doesnt show the polish/lacquer at its best. Any new/exciting items worth mentioning - i'm waiting to see the price(and hopefully easi-pays) on the up and coming LD TSV. Lindaxx

Nothing we haven't all seen before, and I'm safe for the LD TSV as I think apart from the grey one in the picture I've already got them all or as near as damn it.
X

Tara has been with OPI for quite a while, done a fair few shows before. She and Julie did all the shows whilst Lisa was off on maternity leave a year or two back.

I noticed yesterday how the main OPI presenter woman didn't seem to know which camera to look at, and the poor cameraman kept going to where she was looking, but still she wasn't looking in the right direction, think he gave up in the end and went to other shots instead!!!!

Latest posts

Back