Oooooh! Heidi Klum Launches Jewellery Line For Q

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

minim

Registered Shopper
I read this earlier this morning. The lovely Heidi once designed a range for Birkenstocks, but I don't remember them coming to the UK. Maybe it will only be on QVC US. Great comment about little old ladies though!! He He

haha! brilliant! the comments are great!

The jewellery - nothing we all havent seen before, hopefully we wont get in here it the UK.

But I do think it will probably sell quite well in the states, QVC know their customers (most of the time) so I think it will sell over there.

Last edited:
and judging by how much those Klum Birkenstocks went for I should imagine that the jewellery will be many things, but not cheap

It's not clear from the article whether they are writing about Q US or Q UK, but there are dates at the end of the piece

Ms Klum, who says she will be wearing the jewellery on Project Runway, will be making several public appearances to promote the line, which is to launch on September 8, coinciding with Vogue's Fashion's Night Out event.

She will also be making a broadcast on the QVC television channel on October 4 during New York Fashion Week.

Latest posts

Back