Ooh, hangers.......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can't see what the fuss is about buying decent coat hangers. If you only buy cheap clothes then of course there is no point, but I am fed up of my decent, and expensive to replace clothes hanging on the cheap coathangers I have acquired in the past and them ending up twisted or on the floor. Also have noticed the larger I have got, the less the coat hangers do the clothes justice.

Have never understood the OH either...has shirts that retail at £35+ and he hangs them on dry cleaners giveaway metal things....why?

The best bit of these hangers is that you can carry 20 hangers easily down to the kitchen (2 floors below) and they stay together and don't fall everywhere....life IS so much easier with them!

I didn't see these, but if that is correct £70 plus P&P just for a set of bl**dy coathangers then QVC should be shot. Have they not heard this country is in recession. Don't get me wrong I hope the people that have bought them are delighted with them, but I for one wouldn't dream of paying that. Shame on QVC this time.

It's only bloomin' shopping :mysmilie_697:. So, we're in a recession - should we all stop spending even if we really want something? I'm doing my bit by spending my hard earned cash on something I really wanted; for the greater good :mysmilie_17:.

Seriously though, why "shame on QVC"? They provided a product and we had a choice - buy 'em or don't buy 'em - I bought 'em...... and I love 'em:mysmilie_82:.

Well excuse me for having an opinion ... I was merely saying that I thought £70 + was excessive when they are only coat hangers. I am sure I am not the only person who cannot afford that sort of money in the current times.

But yes whilst I accept people should still treat themselves in recession times, £70+ was in my opinion a lot for just coathangers.

Well excuse me for having an opinion ... I was merely saying that I thought £70 + was excessive when they are only coat hangers. I am sure I am not the only person who cannot afford that sort of money in the current times.

But yes whilst I accept people should still treat themselves in recession times, £70+ was in my opinion a lot for just coathangers.

I totally agree, even though I bought them.

http://www.idealworld.tv/150_Piece_Space_Saver_Hanger_Set_158693.aspx?fh_location=//idealworld/en_GB/$s=Hanger

This looks like a fair deal if you missed the QVC TSV and can't access the high street retailers who sell them.

Jude xx

I still have the original huggable hangers in burgundy from QVC - have only lost one through breakage ! I bought more of them from IW and though they don't say it, it had a huggable hanger label in the box. Only thing is I don't want door hooks but there are never enough finger clips and I know that you can order them but they don't do burgundy anymore :(

Ooh good to know, cos the original huggable hangers are far stronger than the qvc/tkmaxx versions. Mind you I doubt I'll need more in the near future.

Jude xx

I got mine in the Mint Green and have been sorting out my OH's wardrobe (I wish I hadn't started). I was amazed at how many old plastic and wooden hangers were in the wardrobe and how much room they take up. I am going to "train" my OH to keep using the new hangers or I won't be responsible for my actions, as I have to remember he is only a man and can only do one thing at a time!! :mysmilie_61:

I've found that since I did my wardrobes out with the hangers they are saving me money. As I can see my clothes more easily I am able to find loads of outfits that I'd forgotten about, also I don't want to buy anymore clothes as they would mess up my neatly arranged wardrobe. How sad is that lol.

Latest posts

Back