Ooh, hangers.......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well ...... I've bought them - despite you lot probably thinking I'm a fool :mysmilie_61:. I'm going to enjoy reorganising my stuff and I'm giving half of the hangers to my mum.

I can't wait :mysmilie_701::mysmilie_701::mysmilie_701:

I was watching the 11 o clock hour and saw the preview for the hangers. I thought oh good might get some if they are an ok price and have a good clear out and reorganise of my wardrobe. Bet they'll be around £25+p&p:mysmilie_61::mysmilie_61: How wrong was I! £60:mysmilie_44: I nearly fell out of bed. Thought maybe the red box had got stuck halfway down to the tsv price.
Anyway after blinking several time and realizing they weren't taking the mick I decided to give it a miss.

I must confess I went for the hangers in Green. I have bought the hangers before and I think they are a good idea. I know you can get them elsewhere but I got them because of the easy pay. They do make a lot more space and for slinky items they won't fall off the hanger.

Quite out of character for me....I bought these too! I even thought they were far too expensive......but my wardrobe is depressing and I can't see anything to wear in it despite it being crammed full and me constantly clearing out. I decided these might organise me big time.........and my teenage daughter....who seems to think she has nothing to wear either despite our constant shopping trips.

I live in hope........:mysmilie_82:

Quite out of character for me....I bought these too! I even thought they were far too expensive......but my wardrobe is depressing and I can't see anything to wear in it despite it being crammed full and me constantly clearing out. I decided these might organise me big time.........and my teenage daughter....who seems to think she has nothing to wear either despite our constant shopping trips.

I live in hope........:mysmilie_82:

let us know what you think when you get them as i`m tempted by these

OK. I'm another one of the mugs who went for these (pale yellow). I'm sick to death of things falling off the hangers in my wardrobe, and having to crush everything together to keep them in place. I also need to make space. Please don't tell me how much cheaper they are on eBay. I'm not listening! I'm not listening!

I cannot work out why they charge £7.45 P&P for these and only £6.95 P&P for a great heavy steam press which was on in the same hour.
My thoughts ... knowing it would sell out so we'll charge a few quid more..
That £35 P&P Samsung Netbook rip off springs to mind.

Last edited:
We bought a pack in T K Max and a couple from Ebay which were good but then I saw them in Primark. 10 hangers for £3.50 and have completely changed over to these now.

I was tempted, and I need loads of hangers, for my size 12-16 wardrobe (should just stick this lot in a charity bag), and another set for my 18-20 wardrobe :mysmilie_81:

They arrived! What a heavy box. They do make my wardrobe look tidier and there is more space, going to tackle my second wardrobe tomorrow where coats and big cardigans lurk...that will put them to the test LOL! I do not regret my purchase......still think they were an expensive buy though, a considered purchase I think they call it.

p.s more space for more clothes......*off to the shops I go*:mysmilie_82:

We bought a pack in T K Max and a couple from Ebay which were good but then I saw them in Primark. 10 hangers for £3.50 and have completely changed over to these now.

Oh how I wish I had seen your post before I went to TK Maxx today, Sara!! :mysmilie_34: I paid twice as much as Primark, & Morrison's no longer have any stock.
Thanks for the information.:mysmilie_687:

I bought a pack of10 for £3.45 from Dunhelm mill last friday,having previously bought them from tesco, home savers and tk maxx. I think they are just as good as the ones I bought from qvc 3 years ago-in fact all of those are gone now as they broke! The ones from Dunhelm have a useful notch on the shoulders for hanging things with loops. I love them in my kids wardrobes as they stop everything slipping to the bottom of the wardrobe (and needing re-ironing I amy add!)when they rifle through in their non too gentle manner!

Last edited:
I bought a pack of10 for £3.45 from Dunhelm mill last friday,having previously bought them from tesco, home savers and tk maxx. I think they are just as good as the ones I bought from qvc 3 years ago-in fact all of those are gone now as they broke! The ones from Dunhelm have a useful notch on the shoulders for hanging things with loops. I love them in my kids wardrobes as they stop everything slipping to the bottom of the wardrobe (and needing re-ironing I amy add!)when they rifle through in their non too gentle manner!

Thanks Suzi Q!! :mysmilie_687:
You have made up my mind for me now. I don't live close to a Primark, but I do to Dunelm Mill - I'll be straight down there to stock up & take today's buy back to TK Maxx.
I did get some lovely bright pink ones in B&M Warehouse before Christmas, 5 for £1.99, but there's no sign of them now.
Sorry to hijack this thread, but I love a bargain & the non-slip hangers!!:mysmilie_1326:

I didn't see these, but if that is correct £70 plus P&P just for a set of bl**dy coathangers then QVC should be shot. Have they not heard this country is in recession. Don't get me wrong I hope the people that have bought them are delighted with them, but I for one wouldn't dream of paying that. Shame on QVC this time.

Latest posts

Back