One Year For Caramel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Caramel has been on QVC for one whole year now.

Time drags when youre not having fun huh?

I still consider her to be new, I dont think she has fitted in at all well.

Her first ever TSV launch too - looks like she's here to stay.

I agree BurlyBeaR, I don't think she's fitted in well either. I don't dislike her, I just feel she's not up to the job.

I don't feel comfortable watching her, its like she doesn't 'flow' well (if that makes sense) - but I don't dislike her as a person.

The launch of Diamonique Day did not go smoothly at all.
It was awkward & false and even 'Mr Cool' could not salvage it in my view.

i noticed dale say she'd been there a year and it was her first tsv. does it usually take a year? and that was with dale propping her up - how long before she flies solo?

I like Carmel, I can see how she can be irritating sometimes but I think she has improved hugely since she started. I think sometimes " new" presenters try to hard but then settle down and she does seem to have settled down a little, unlike some others ( Craig!) .
I watched the launch repeat and didn't think it was uncomfortable in any way I thought they got on quite well, not as easily as perhaps when Julia or Alison Keenen work with Dale but then you would expect them to be more natural together as they have known each other for so long

I just don't think she or the other one, never know their names, sorry, are up to the job. empty and vacant and spouting stuff they have learnt off by heart. I am sure they are really nice people, but very stilted performers and talk down a lot. no like. poor Dale had a difficult job with her last night, and another 3 hours to look forward to tonight. think my attention will be elsewhere.

I didn't see the show but from reading comments on Facebook I gather the "w word" did crop up.

Yes she reckons she wore a pair of diamonique and simulated pearl earrings for her wedding. She borrowed them from a friend and hasn't given them back yet. Yawn....

Harmless enough but a bit of a nonentity, same as the other one. No personality at all.

I can watch her shows ~ unlike Anna's but she doesn't inspire me in any way. Not much of a personality ~ boring

Just watching her with Dale on the eek grande finale. She is trying waaaay too hard. Reign it in woman.

Think she's looking very elegant this evening, hair and makeup looking good.

Her accent annoys me, but she is far more prefferable to Anna in my opinion. And the new boy - I can't even look at him, he creeps me out! He's like a Stepford 'partner'!!

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back