Item Number: 804432

Single QVC Price: £123.00 One Time Only Price £69.00

Double QVC Price: £141.00 One Time Only Price £78.00

King QVC Price: £168.00 One Time Only Price £96.00

Super King QVC Price: £186.00 One Time Only Price £105.00

P&P: £7.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.804432

i wonder why they have been so drastically reduced

Coz they were too expensive to begin with and so didn't sell well....that's my thought on this reduction. Nearly £200 for a bed set is excessive in my opinion and not something I would buy at that price point.....and maybe not even at the reduced price!

Good grief Franks stop applying that OTO (OTT) blush! (Wasn't the "Flirt" shade the blusher in a recent TSV?)

Good grief Franks stop applying that OTO (OTT) blush! (Wasn't the "Flirt" shade the blusher in a recent TSV?)
I'm not sure if it's been in a TSV but it was part of a three box set that had a co-ordinating lipstick and blush in each box. I agree about Jill Franks and the Aunt Sally non stop application. I wanted Doris to take it off her and shout "Stop!" I'm watching the rest of the show on mute as she is in hyper-mode and it's doing my head in. I so want a hook to come on and drag her off!

I was going to try the foundation but JF has completely put me off. After applying FOUR coats of blusher, she then put the foundation over the top and it didn't seem to cover/dull the blusher at all so not good coverage. Jill then added concealer on top - I couldn't see any difference whatsoever.

I do like Doris though.

I'm not sure if it's been in a TSV but it was part of a three box set that had a co-ordinating lipstick and blush in each box. I agree about Jill Franks and the Aunt Sally non stop application. I wanted Doris to take it off her and shout "Stop!" I'm watching the rest of the show on mute as she is in hyper-mode and it's doing my head in. I so want a hook to come on and drag her off!
Doris is too nice with presenters.

It was awful!!! And she looked ridiculous in the Doll10 top!
There is something wrong with that woman!

I was going to try the foundation but JF has completely put me off. After applying FOUR coats of blusher, she then put the foundation over the top and it didn't seem to cover/dull the blusher at all so not good coverage. Jill then added concealer on top - I couldn't see any difference whatsoever.

I do like Doris though.

I did not watch a lot of QVC today, but when I did click on, it was the Kelly Hoppen outlet and when one set sold out, JF was doing a kind of body shake which she must have thought was a dance....and that was enough for me to switch on to Sky news!!

£200 for a truly sumptious bedset but i doubt these are. a lot of the more expensive items in clearance yong kim for one

Latest posts

Back