One time only leather jacket

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rosylee

Registered Shopper
I am so annoyed with QVC, it is not the first time this has happened to me, I ordered the red leather jacket as soon as it came on, there appeared to be enough stock then, and 4 days later I rang them to say it was still showing as in process, they said it was in the warehouse waiting to be dispatched. then I looked at my account on line and it is now showing awaiting stock, I rang cs and they said when they went to pick it in the warehouse there was none left, hense the awaiting stock, this has happened to me before, always when something is reduced, I cant see them getting these back in stock in 40 days, so I will miss out on this bargain . I am so annoyed. they blame the computer everytime for showing more stock than they actually have. I think an organisation as big as QVC should have a better computer system.Feel like not ordering from them ever again. I have had better service "believe it or not" from Ideal World.

I know how you fell!! Im still awaiting stock on the OTO Elle Ring. I would bet money on it not coming back in stock!!

this has happened to me in the past when i put items on hold then confirmed the order, then a few days later either there has been a "safety" issue or some other reason why they could not complete the order. i rang CS and they promised the price would be held, until they got the item back in stock. it is worth calling CS and trying to get them to hold the price on your account until the item comes back, if you are happy to wait...and i hope they help xx

I've had this before with OTOs - a letter arrives to say ' you can go on waitlist............ we may or may not get this back at the same price........... we will let you know at some unspecified time in the future.............'

hmmm if I order a bag it's because I need a bag NOW thank you! fight

I am so annoyed with QVC, it is not the first time this has happened to me, I ordered the red leather jacket as soon as it came on, there appeared to be enough stock then, and 4 days later I rang them to say it was still showing as in process, they said it was in the warehouse waiting to be dispatched. then I looked at my account on line and it is now showing awaiting stock, I rang cs and they said when they went to pick it in the warehouse there was none left, hense the awaiting stock, this has happened to me before, always when something is reduced, I cant see them getting these back in stock in 40 days, so I will miss out on this bargain . I am so annoyed. they blame the computer everytime for showing more stock than they actually have. I think an organisation as big as QVC should have a better computer system.Feel like not ordering from them ever again. I have had better service "believe it or not" from Ideal World.

The waitlist period has now been extended to 90 days so you never know it might come back in stock for you.

It happened to me on a new to air b&W item earlier this year, was not well pleased at all.
I do now have it however but the waiting was awfull, wondering if it would not be made again or something. Was on the point of ringing B&W direct before it arrived.

Latest posts

Back