One-For-Me, One-For-You

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snarly

Registered Shopper
Hi ya - is there a QVC item you liked so much that you bought another as a gift? I liked my Slanket so much, I gave one to a friend. And a friend who travels a lot, receives a lot of compliments on the Lori Grenier Weekender which was a present. Hers is in pink and I love mine which is in blue. What QVC gift made you a star? Or, not!

I come at this from the other direction often buying something I really like as a gift for someone and then finding I like it so much I can't resist buying another one for me.

More often than not it's jewellery .... the little Diamonique star pendant from a year or so back is a prime example and the Kimberley Selwood Heart pendant too. I loved the stretchy Eternal Diamonique bracelet I got for a friend for her birthday so much I could hardly bare to part with it and just had to add one to my collection too. I recently bought two Lola Rose bracelets for the same reason and an Elemis set of shower gels just before Christmas.

Blimey now I come to think of it I do do it an awful lot ... just hope they all loved them as much as I did! :giggle:

Hey, Frazzled - I have one of them/there too in kiwi! And as I've just been fired by Mr Bear in his austerity cut, I can think of another use for that handy-kitchen-appliance. I always knew he spent his time reading other people's emails. lol

slanket for son and elemis and some South Western silver for sister. They mock my QVC habit but seem quite happy to accept their products!!!

832655 Cuisinier Silicone Double Oven Glove with Cotton Lining - I've bought 3 of these. One for me, one for my step sister, one for my dad. Also 3 Twister Sweepers - 2 for me (one upstairs and one downstairs) and one for my dad. Only had the twister sweepers for a few months so don't know if they will hold their charges and QVC are now selling replacement batteries.

Yep, my Giles and Posner slow cooker... It's literally changed my (food) life! I'm not a great cook but now I cook everything from curries to stews and what's more I can set it to have dinner ready when I get home from work. Bought one for a workmate's birthday, as she was always moaning how she didn't have the time or inclination to cook proper food 'cause of her shifts at work and how she was putting on weight due to all the quick snacks and junk food she's being living on...she's well pleased with it cos it's so easy to use...And it only cost a tenner!

Yep, my Giles and Posner slow cooker... It's literally changed my (food) life! I'm not a great cook but now I cook everything from curries to stews and what's more I can set it to have dinner ready when I get home from work. Bought one for a workmate's birthday, as she was always moaning how she didn't have the time or inclination to cook proper food 'cause of her shifts at work and how she was putting on weight due to all the quick snacks and junk food she's being living on...she's well pleased with it cos it's so easy to use...And it only cost a tenner!

I'm curious - did the change to healthy eating result in a weight loss for your workmate? Just about to start a weight limitation exercise myself.

Latest posts

Back