on. a range of 1 to 10 how near is today to being the most boring Q day this year?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
Thankfully it is a glorious day so able to be in tbe garden otherwise Q would be beyond boring.

If I'm not mistaken we have the joys of the steam mop (dont start me!) and Northern Nights still to come.

Off topic, but watching the 6 pm Peony hour and CS is scoring a massive 10 in the irritating voice stakes.

Those peony flowers are winding me up.She has to be turned off now can't take anymore this weekend.Got to be a 9

Hurt my foot so rested on the garden lounger, gave myself a much needed manicure, tea, chat with DD, jacket spuds and salad for dinner, fab! Q is always boring, I could not bear to watch another wind spinner!

I have yet to watch any Q this weekend. The sun is shinning and we spent this afternoon at a local open farm, seeing the Rheas, alpacas and other exotic animals they keep to turn into burgers and sausages.
They are going to have to come up with something special to bring in the viewers now we are having some sun.

I only watched it on mute for a few minutes today while checking my emails so don't even know what they were saying but can guess. Saw Alison's mug briefly, and that was that.

I don't know. I haven't watched it today. My shoulder was hurting less so I went up to Hyde Park and walked around the lake. I had tea and a scone with raspberry jam and got pestered by a silly goose that was looking for crumbs! My first day out in 6 weeks! :)

I would give it a 9 the only time I would give a 10 is a craft day. I haven't watched today not a day for staying indoors beautiful sunshine too good too miss.

I'd rate it a 9. Wish i'd had scones and malt loaf like Julius....beats watching Q any day! I haven't had malt loaf in years; mom used to give us a slice when we got home from school, slathered in Summer County marg. :sun:

I was only thinking recently that I used to put a fair few hours in watching QVC, but I hardly ever tune in now. Can't pinpoint when my interest started to dwindle, but I only bother with Laura Geller and Kelly Hoppen now.

Ive only watched one hr today and that was the kitchen hour , the fact that I only realised a few mintures ago it was a boring sat nav TSV sums it up for me ill go with 8.5 for today :grin:

Mum recorded three of the beauty programmes to watch later in the day and each was exactly the same, with all the same products in the same order. The only thing that changed was the presenter. Otherwise it was alternating hours of technology and steam mops. Boring doesn't even start to describe it. I give the day an 11 :p

Although, reading that back, this is every day on Q now. And, as ever, most of it was on advanced order. I ended up in my local factory shop, picking up some decent quality clothing for peanuts which didn't cost me £5 and a week's wait to get home and try on. Plus return P&P because it's crap!

Last edited:
Boring or a huge joke. Did you see that WAND with fairy dust in it? WTF.

It has been boring for a few days for me. To be fair I enjoyed the day with the Yankee Candle TSV and also the stateside shopping. I enjoyed the Easiyo shows too. It is now rare for me to tune in deliberately, put my feet up with a cuppa or a glass of wine and just relax and enjoy the demonstrations.

Latest posts

Back