OMG!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Beading Belle

Registered Shopper
I have been invited to QVC's gem week preview on Sept. 9th at QVC studios in London from 5 - 6:30!

This is the first invitation I have had from QVC. Anyone else received the invitation or have been in the past. How is it? Where in London is their studios? I can take a friend as well.

I am in shock :eek:

Ohh well done, think they are in Battersea, right by the Thames.

Well done BH!!! :clap:

People on here have been invited to the NYNY but not heard anyone here mention being invited to any of the other events they have like jewellery, fashion etc......

Last edited:
Hi Bargainhunter, there was a thread a while ago titled 'Gem Day Preview'. I don't know how to shortcut it into this reply. I had replied to Shaw*gorby who had started the thread to say they had just received an invite. I was saying say how much my sister and I had enjoyed our trip last year to the Gem Day preview at Harrods. Would you believe it...my sister has only gone and got an invite for this year at the studios on the 9th and I'm going with her again :eek:. Maybe we'll see you there:) ? Just look for two middle aged women dressed in Kim & Co, Butler & wilson and diamoneek :D. What I'm looking forward to most is meeting Julia Roberts in the flesh to see if she really is a size small :confused:.

Thanks Huggles. I will try and find the thread. Lovely to hear you had a good time and if I decide to come will definately look out for you guys :D. I want to know the travel time as I will coming from Oxfordshire and am working that day!

Oh ladies, that sounds like fun! good for you! May we have a full report from both of you (and whoever else might also have been invited), please, so we can all enjoy the day vicariously through you?

Couldn't happen to a more deserving lady. Hope you can make it Bargainhunter.

Yes it is in Battersea. I went there 2 years ago to the Pilates Masterclass. We all got a goody bag of bits, and a tour around the studios.

I have been invited to QVC's gem week preview on Sept. 9th at QVC studios in London from 5 - 6:30!

This is the first invitation I have had from QVC. Anyone else received the invitation or have been in the past. How is it? Where in London is their studios? I can take a friend as well.

I am in shock :eek:

fab news Bargainhunter I was invited to a diamonique day and also a silver day in the past. Brilliant they were. You will really enjoy it. The first one I attended was at their london headquarters, cant remember the road now but I do know you need to park in a carpark as there is nowhere to park on that road for very long. The second time I attended was in Harrods. Have a fab day make the most of it and go shopping in London as well xx

:clap: Wow - well done!
I'm sure u will have a lovely time!
I can remember how shocked & excited I was when I won the rocks academy - I bet you are in a similar state lol
I'm looking forward to hearing all about it

I've been invited to two events. One was the Suzi B 10th anniversary. We were invited for the whole day to the studios at Battersea to meet Suzi in the morning and then watch her shows. We were then taken to lunch at a lovely restaurant with Suzi, and Charlie Brooks and Anne Dawson. We also met Debbie Greenwood and Catherine Huntley (she was quite new then). Ireally wanted to meet Julia and Alison but they weren't in that day. We were given a goody bag with a bracelet and necklace. Also a QVC beany bear and of course the QVC ruler!

It looks as though a lot of us were at the Harrods Diamonique event last October (without knowing each other were there!). That was just a morning event with coffee to launch the new season's range. We met Dale and Glen.

Hope you have a fab time it's worth going along. I'd love to go to a beauty day so fingers crossed one day I'll get an invite.

Twinklette x

Latest posts

Back