OMG Why?!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tinaborder

Registered Shopper
Why do the producers / directors allow the presenters to go on air looking so awful? Julia in Slim and Lift show on now (when she needs to look really good!) looks awful - spare rolls with dress pulling! Yikes! Kathy Taylor often looks awful with bad fitting clothes too. I'm not being a bitch, I look awful with clothes a size too small just like the rest of us! I just don't understand why they are allowed to go on looking rough. Julia definitely won't help to sell any shapewear this hour!

Why do the producers / directors allow the presenters to go on air looking so awful? Julia in Slim and Lift show on now (when she needs to look really good!) looks awful - spare rolls with dress pulling! Yikes! Kathy Taylor often looks awful with bad fitting clothes too. I'm not being a bitch, I look awful with clothes a size too small just like the rest of us! I just don't understand why they are allowed to go on looking rough. Julia definitely won't help to sell any shapewear this hour!

She's certainly not looking her best is she?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just switched on and yes her dress is pulling really bad at the sides, I've seen her looking better. If she is wearing their shape wear then its not working unfortunately. :mysmilie_465:

I thought the same, the dress would probably be better a size larger. Not a good look I'm afraid.

Her face and her hair looks brilliant. Dress is nice its a Renee dress, but doesn't quite do Julia any favours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for those who replied, I didn't read before they were deleted so I'm still in the dark. It appears I am not allowed to ask why a member was banned. Not very democratic!

Thanks for those who replied, I didn't read before they were deleted so I'm still in the dark. It appears I am not allowed to ask why a member was banned. Not very democratic!

People are only banned for a good reason. Graham is the owner of the forum and reserves the right to ask for something not to be discussed.

Julia, I always think she looks nice, apart from those flip flops, the ones she wore last Saturday, the infamous ones. I always think the ladies are well turned out on air, maybe Jilly doesn't seem to make much of herself, which I always think is a shame as she is so pretty. Jills off the shoulder numbers sometimes look a dog but she is so beautifully slim.

She's actually just said 'I'm wearing the small because it fitted better than the medium' - did she look in the mirror? I'm thinking no!

Last edited:
I saw Kathy Taylor and thought how a nice she would have looked if the cardie she was wearing was a size bigger

Julia normally looks pretty good to my mind but oh dear! she was a bit lumpy bumpy in that frock today. She certainly wouldn't have inspired me to buy slim n lift in that show ... although having tried the range once, not much would

I actually gasped when I saw her. Oh dear, oh dear. Perhaps when the camera is on her, she could stand. It may make her look a little better. She is my favourite presenter though. A true professional who leaves the rest in the shade.

Oh I see my reference has also been removed in relation to the banned member. It was a genuine question and a genuine response from me. Am really surprised but I see Sazza has responded in relation to another post regarding this. Not sure I fully get it though.

Remember Julia is not well and so this may affect her health / excercise / appearance. Personally I think she looks a lot better than Jill "It's all about meeee, yes meee I would simply die without this pot of overpriced gloop that I don't even use anyway" Franks. Franks looks like a Vileda supermop with a coconut stuck on the top!

There's a video with item #106003 if anyone missed the hour - a size bigger would have looked sooooo much better.

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back