OMG - the worst thing I have ever seen on QVC- turn it on now! - 10 p.m. Sunday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Do you think she's dressed like that for a dare because surely no one in their right mind would appear on TV looking such a mess otherwise?

I think she sounds like an American trying to do a British accent.

If anyone watches/watched Friends, she reminds me of Phoebe and Monica's friend who was born in the US but now spoke in an English accent and said things like "call me on my mobile" instead of cell phone.

My mum rang me and said 'you have to turn it over and see this woman on QVC'.

Do they not have mirrors at QVC how could they let her on looking like that. Clothes are very expensive too but unbelievably a lot of it has gone limited stock !!

Her voice is very similar to the guest on Ideal world for the Elizabeth grant range, the woman is Elizabeth grants daughter in law I think shes from Canada .

OMG! She is like a South African Ribena berry! What a terrible outfit. You can see the outline of her labia! What a terrible woman and an awful range of clothes! She looks like she's wearing a blue leotard that's squashing her in all the wrong places! Can't someone call QVC and get them to make her wear a camisole, or the poncho that was on earlier. It might make her look less ridiculous!

Not only that but the extra large on one item was 36" chest now that is not what I would call extra large!!
Who do they think are going to be buying and wearing these awful clothes.
I will stick to my trousers, tea shirt and jumper thanks rather than look like a over stuffed blue sausage.
She should have had one of Ideals cover all caftans on, one of the only cases where it would be an improvement!!

Its the cellulite on the thighs that I can't stop looking at !!! and the too tight top. This look is worn by very strange people in continental night clubs that have chains around their necks.

OMG I watched it for a couple of minutes tonight and was appalled by how they looked in the overpriced tat which the guest said she could imagine Audrey Hepburn wearing. Yes very Breakfast at Tiffanys !!
I also think the guest was South African . Another QVC range I won't be buying from .

I am still thinking American-trying-to -talk-British. That Friends clip is spot on.

I sit next to a "posh" South African lady at work and the accent is very different.

I caught a few minutes of this when flicking around during commercial breaks last night. I could not believe my eyes, I first thought that leQ was seliinG gym wear (although this would most definitely be an advert for home gym equipment). This goes straight into the Top 10 worse QVC's looks. However, as I flicked back during later commercial breaks, the director seemed to be doing everything possible to hide the guest behind the L with the camera angles used.

How in earth did Chloe manage to keep her jaw from hitting the ground every time she had to talk with the guest. Bet she had nightmares last night.

Latest posts

Back