OMG No!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Ugh, did my eyes deceive me? Surely I didn't just see a programme trailer for
Christmas crafting next monday? IT'S NOT EVEN SUMMER! It was gardening at Christmas and now it's Christmas in the summer. Do QVC know how a calendar works? o_O

I'm just going to switch off.

OMG.....yes! Time to start getting those Crimble crafting materials in or you'll never get all your cards done in time Moth! I mean, what are you going to do otherwise? Go to a shop in December & buy ready made ones? Tut tut, where's your crafting spirit......? lol

It'll be Christmas in July soon too and then you can buy all your decorations and lights to match the cards you've made!!

Yes they wouldn't want it to get in the way of Christmas in July lol!!!

I suppose a lot of people might make cards for charity to sell and so they need to get the stock in to make them well in time for Chrimbo :)

Ugh, I don't even want to think about Christmas yet

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Neither do I , I know one year we had to pay a depoist and pick what we wanted to eat at Xmas do in the height of summer I was not impressed.

I know many people love "crafting" but I am afraid it all bores me rigid !, at least when the show airs I will save some money.

Well I will definitely be watching but it's a case of one man's meat is another man's poison. Products like Kim and co, Indigo Moon, KVZ etc do nothing for me but obviously other people like them or they wouldn't keep coming back.

I'm afraid if you make your Christmas cards and want them all done in time with out panic then this is the time to think about it. I know people who already have this years done and are onto next years.

I make mine early then put them away so that when I get them out to write I am not bored sick of them. I also make some for a freind of mine who sells them to raise money for people in sheltered housing....again if the making is not to drive me completely doolally, I need to get them done early and few at a time....good job we aren't all the same isn't it
PS I like Indigo Moon too!

Sorry, I still think Xmas in May is obscene. Xmas should not be mentioned before October in my opinion, but to each their own. I won't be watching for sure. I'd rather do cards on my pc anyway.

I know many people love "crafting" but I am afraid it all bores me rigid !, at least when the show airs I will save some money.

yes well the 8 hours of jewellery a day bores me, crafters get 4 Craft Days per year and 2 hours per week (as opposed to Gold, Silver, Gem, Diamonique etc.. days and months) - it's not IW, there isn't actually much craft on QVC.

..and QVC have had requests from customers for Crhristmas craft products, some of us make Chrissy cards all year round cos it's fun!

yes well the 8 hours of jewellery a day bores me, crafters get 4 Craft Days per year and 2 hours per week (as opposed to Gold, Silver, Gem, Diamonique etc.. days and months) - it's not IW, there isn't actually much craft on QVC.

..and QVC have had requests from customers for Crhristmas craft products, some of us make Chrissy cards all year round cos it's fun!

The two hours a week is during the day as well so lots of us cannot watch live.

Wasn't the last Craft Day on a bank holiday weekend? I guess it must have been successful financially and that's why they are doing three hours of craft on a bank holiday.

The two hours a week is during the day as well so lots of us cannot watch live.

Wasn't the last Craft Day on a bank holiday weekend? I guess it must have been successful financially and that's why they are doing three hours of craft on a bank holiday.

Yup I have to Sky-plus it and I am glad to see crafting on a Bank Holiday Weekend!

I always make my xmas cards in the summer as there never seems to be enough time around the xmas period.

Latest posts

Back