Omg how disgusting Alison

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
She's just said that she shares the same sonic toothbrush with the husband. Not just the actual literal machine but the same head!!!

You dirty moo. :puke:

Eeew to sharing a toothbrush, can't even comment on Akimbo's suggestion:eek: without feeling a little queasy .

Yes Ss that dress is exceptionally tight and not particularly flattering.

hahaha,
she is like a 5 yr old who has just discovered what a reaction & attention she can get when grossing people out

I had the unfortunate honour of dealing with AY at let's say her hobby and I would not wish to repeat the experience found her bossy & damn right rude! I will never forget JR's biggest faux pas or at least the one I witnessed which was a Centigrade TSV when she said she was talking to AY earlier and AY said "even she wouldn't mind being seen wearing this coat"!! Well apart from JR's face when she realised what she had just said, absolutely priceless I was shocked she kept her job but I couldn't help thinking who the hell does AY think she is and I have never seen AY wear anything to date that I'd be seen dead in!

Oh forgot sonic toothbrush is no match for a rabbit & I wouldn't even share mine with George Clooney ... Umm or would I ..

[QUOTE=DiamondW;663028]I had the unfortunate honour of dealing with AY at let's say her hobby and I would not wish to repeat the experience found her bossy & damn right rude! I will never forget JR's biggest faux pas or at least the one I witnessed which was a Centigrade TSV when she said she was talking to AY earlier and AY said "even she wouldn't mind being seen wearing this coat"!! Well apart from JR's face when she realised what she had just said, absolutely priceless I was shocked she kept her job but I couldn't help thinking who the hell does AY think she is and I have never seen AY wear anything to date that I'd be seen dead in![/QUOTE]

DETAILS PLEEEEEAASE! :0)

Unfortunately I don't know who reads this so I can't sorry her hobby is my business where I'm the pro not that u would guess from they way she behaved lol!

What I will say is I don't like people that r pushy bullies who consider everyone else is beneath them and can be treated like r so

I'm just going to post this here because I think it was in the same hour. Tiffany was using the bodyblade thing and I was truly impressed with the tone of her arms. She is in great shape.

Agree that the toothbrush info was yuk and most inappropriate coming from the resident beauty expert.

I ordered the bodyblade thing as the reviews r great so I hope it's as good as everyone says

Well I have met couples who liked to share a cup/glass before, but this toothbrush head is a new one on me.

I guess it depends how far you take the "sharing" thing.

I mean if you are happy to have your partners tongue down your throat every night then is it that different, I dunno?

Not to mention what else of your partners' you may wish to put in your mouth of a nightly basis.

:thinking:

Last edited:
Well I have met couples who liked to share a cup/glass before, but this toothbrush head is a new one on me.

I guess it depends how far you take the "sharing" thing.

I mean if you are happy to have your partners tongue down your throat every night then is it that different, I dunno?

Not to mention what else of your partners' you may wish to put in your mouth of a nightly basis.

:thinking:

Well quite, but maybe not the detritus from his teeth?

So if a guest brings on some make-up brush cleaning fluid and hot cloth/cleansing mit sanitiser, we will buy in droves because of her protestations about scrupulous attention to detail being important to skin hygiene. Get her on next time California Breath man with his onion is on!

Well quite, but maybe not the detritus from his teeth?

Well surely that get's all washed down the basin, no?

I mean it your up for locking tongue's and sharing saliva/bacteria is there much difference?

Personally I'd be more worried about the bacteria and horse-dung debris under Miss. Young's nails than in her lip-glossed gob.

Latest posts

Back