OMG!!! Diamonique Sterling Sliver Pieces over £300!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

May buy a few for ohhh i forgot it was your birthday/divorce/bar mitzwah/ christenining/baby/ christmas/lost a 1lb/ lost a tooth/ won a pound on lottery- present draw

You forgot teacher's present or for a daughter going off to uni! :rock:

Yes I caught some of the show and thought, er its silver which is not that expensive and man made stones.

But then no doubt its not normal silver, but smelted by naked virgins by the light of the first full moon of the month.
The Diamonique is hand polished by the chosen of a handful of villages high on the mountains of Nepal.

Yeah right.:wonder:

I caught a bit of tova last night - and I think prices have really gone up.

QVC will soon be out of my price range,if they carry on the way they are.

Easy Pays on fake paste ! who'd have thought it a few years ago eh ? that and Advanced Orders as well ! Whats betting QVC are more than feeling the pinch.

Its really noticeable now, what with very few new shows, more TSVs of their own brand products, Easy Pay on practically everything, Advanced Orders were once a rarity on high priced electricals - now its on bits of glass for gawds sake, and now the ultimate ........... Auto Delivery on stuffed bears !!!!!!!!!

I rest my case.

I watched the hour with Jilly prattling on about how wonderful a necklace was which was £550!!!! but Jilly its fake!!! I've always thought B&W necklaces at £100 odd were overpriced being fake, but £550 come on .. do they think we came down with the last shower. huby ev

Not that he would, as we couldn't afford such a price, but if my hubby ever presented me a gift of that sort of value which was Diamonique I would feel so bad for him thinking he'd been seen off that I would have to return it out of principle. Its fake and in this case just silver, not even White Gold or anything .

and what about the p and p, just 5p under £6? why does it cost so much to have one of these "gems" shipped out or are they working on the assumption that if you are daft enough to buy it you won't have any objections to being ripped off for a second time.

Outrageous. Who in their right mind would pay that amount of money for fake diamonds?

I have been trying to sell a very pretty 18 carat white gold crucifix set with 0.75 of baguette and tapered baguette cut diamonds and I will be lucky to get £ 100 quid for it. How can they justify those prices!! I didn't buy it form QVC by the way.

If anyone IS tempted - just think, how much would "CashforGold" give you for it !!!!!!!!! less than a tenner for the silver content probably.

I have been trying to sell a very pretty 18 carat white gold crucifix set with 0.75 of baguette and tapered baguette cut diamonds and I will be lucky to get £ 100 quid for it. How can they justify those prices!! I didn't buy it form QVC by the way.

oh post a picture, I might be in the position to make you an offer for it in the next few days!

Way out of line! The whole attraction with Diamonique was feeling like you were getting a real bargain - the look of diamonds for peanuts, great!! But these sorts of prices totally undermine the concept, at least for your average woman - this really pricy stuff must only appeal to rich women, for whom these prices seem 'cheap'.

well this one is slightly lower but still over £250

Diamonique 52.54ct tw Red Carpet Glamour Necklace Sterling Silver £281.28 + £5.95 postage
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.603397

another one

Diamonique 21.94ct tw Glitter Bangle Sterling Silver £457.50 + £5.95 postage
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.603542

Got news for you ..some people have actually bought them!!!!!!! I wish I had seen them (both the items and the people who bought them)

In general I stopped buying diamonique a few years ago when the prices started to really creep up, on principle. Although, I did buy a necklace very similiar to the first one listed with the large blue stone but it was purple with a pear shaped stone for around £100. I knew this was overpriced but I really struggled to find a matching set of jewellery with purple stones that were suitable for my wedding. Even though I didn't wear the necklace (I wore earrings and a bracelet), it was perfect having everything that colour matched perfectly with my bouquet. But £500 - you have got to be joking!

Latest posts

Back