OMG Charlie just said him and Dale are to QVC, what Ant and Dec are to ITV!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not something I'd want to compare myself to as the very mention of that pair of overpaid, over-rated little tw*ts (Ant & Dec that is! lol) make my hand instantly form an involuntary fist shape & my face contort into a snarling grimace......! :58:

Not something I'd want to compare myself to as the very mention of that pair of overpaid, over-rated little tw*ts (Ant & Dec that is! lol) make my hand instantly form an involuntary fist shape & my face contort into a snarling grimace......! :58:
I know, give me James Corden and Mathew Horne, any day over those two tw*ts.

I dunno, Dec could talk me into slipping between the NN 300 thread count sheets with him any day. :drool:

I do have a better idea though....Charlie and Dale in the jungle.... lime tree bush tucker pies, NN hammocks and Yankee Candle Mossie repellent.... :whistle:

Actually there are some similarities. As Ant and Dec's jokes are so predictable.:46:

Actually Jasper, this is very true.... when I can't sleep go downstairs and put the telly on ~ usually QVC as these days it only takes 15 mins.... I find myself bored rigid and I can sleep all night. The only time it doesnt work is when Craig is on ~ why oh why was he picked? I much preferred the girl with the curly hair.

Oh and I can't stand any of the duo's mentioned above!!!!

Actually Jasper, this is very true.... when I can't sleep go downstairs and put the telly on ~ usually QVC as these days it only takes 15 mins.... I find myself bored rigid and I can sleep all night. The only time it doesnt work is when Craig is on ~ why oh why was he picked? I much preferred the girl with the curly hair.

Oh and I can't stand any of the duo's mentioned above!!!!
Tricia, I too thought it was detestable how they picked Craig (a man who has p*mped himself around every shopping channel), over the fresh faced girl with the curly hair. Personally I think Julia initially gushed over Craig, because she found him the least threatening, of all the contestants.:58:

Latest posts

Back