OMG Beth the model last night

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

babytoes

Registered Shopper
I hadn't seen Beth for a while and when I saw her on Carol Hochmans show I thought how thin she looked, when she turned to the side she looked like a beanpole. The worst was yet to come , on the Tacori show she looked painfully thin. Her collar bones ended up in a sticking up bump on her shoulder and her chest was just skin and bone, no flesh on her at all. It made very uncomfortable viewing. I don't like watching her pulling all those odd faces and laughing at imaginary conversation anyway but last night she looked positively skeletal and ill.

Beth has lost weight lately and personally I think that she looked better a little bit fuller, especially in the face. Still, we don't know her circumstances do we? It may be that she was told to lose weight; as we all know most models are expected to be very, very slim. She has amazing legs though doesn't she? As does Jane Catherine who's figure I prefer.

She is my least favourite model. Its those silly facial gestures that really get my goat. Its been said before that it makes her look slightly touched and I would agree. If there is a show on that I like and she is the model I just cant watch it. Sorry but thats my opinion!

I used to find Beth quite irritating, with her strange facial expressions etc. but have to say she has rather grown on me of late - when spoken to directly, she usually has something to say, seems kinda sweet & fun & has a very infectious laugh!
At least she seems happy & if nothing else, is preferable to some of the others, simpering Tiffany or old misery guts Beulah, who wears an almost permanently miserable expression that would curdle milk at a 100 paces! :mysmilie_697:

Beth has lost weight lately and personally I think that she looked better a little bit fuller, especially in the face. Still, we don't know her circumstances do we? It may be that she was told to lose weight; as we all know most models are expected to be very, very slim. She has amazing legs though doesn't she? As does Jane Catherine who's figure I prefer.

Beth has just lost her Father recently after a long illness.

Latest posts

Back