OMG Anne Dawson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Claudia

Barefoot hippy chick
Just caught the 9am Liz Earle show and I can't believe the transformation in Anne... haven't seen her for ages, she's lost lots of weight, gone blonde, soooo glamorous, she looks AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING, go girl, strut your stuff :mysmilie_378:

Everyone seems to think its the Zumba. She presented the first TSV and was raving about it. I remember she was always doing the QVC diet stuff Diet Chef and then just went back to her normal weight pretty quickly. So she must have found something that really worked for her.

i love 'Body Vive' lessons. does all the bits that need doing without feeling like you are totally knackered afterwards. it is excellent for bingo wings! but i think the main thing with any group lesson is the group. if you can have a laugh with the people it makes it much more enjoyable to do

Trouble is i just hate getting all red faced and sweaty ..................... especially in public lol..........

I think Ann looks great. Her initial transformation was one of the reasons I got the Zumba. She's a pretty every-day woman so I reasoned it might work for me too. So glad I tried it. Anne looks fabulous now and, while I've a long way to go to be what I'd call glamorous, I've been Zumba-ing at home five times a week for almost four months and it has made such a difference. I feel more confident in myself to. If this was the same for Ann, that would certainly explain her new, glam & confident look. Zumba is great (if it's the exercise for you). Well done Ann!

Ann looked really great yesterday, never mind the weight loss whatever she has spent on dentistry has been worth every penny.

Anne looks great, but I WISH she'd try a different hairstyle.

Something with a bit of body to complement her new bod and attitude!

She does look great. She said on a recent beauty shoe (think it was Gatineau) that the cream and serum had been so effective for her that Ali Young had pinned her to the wall and carried out a close inspection of her face for signs of surgery or botox.

Zumba is great. It's working for me. It IS hard work, but fun. I know that if I wanted to go to classes (apart from it costing me £5 a time x 5 times a week to keep up my current routine) I would find it hard to get a class to fit with my schedule and the bus service (no car). With Zumba I can motivate myself at home, when I couldn't with other workouts. I do think you need to do several classes a week to really see a difference so the DVDs are my, inexpensive, way of doing it.

Credit where its due - just watched her on the Bobbi Brown hour and she looks fantastic in her purple dress! Well done Annes, its working whatever youre doing so keep it up!

Latest posts

Back