OMG !!! 8 hours of AY on 23rd June !!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Good grief...I hope there will be a warning for those of a nervous disposition.
Very bad decision by the powers that be!

If I hadn't already reached my threshold then sure as heck this would have finished me off. She may end up losing her voice.

To further scare you all, did anyone else hear JF say recently that she'd been asked to put together a list of her favourite products? So, presumably she has an anniversary show coming up.
Should be one amaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzingly long show, being as how she love, love, loves everything she ever presents.
And, no doubt, it will give her full rein to go into complete "me, me, me" mode

So funnnnyyyyyyyyyy - NOT :yawn::headbang::headbang:

I am looking forward to 8 whole hours of AY - I shall watch in solitary splendour!!!!!

Chocolate at the ready......... giggle:

OMG !!! 8 hours of AY on 23rd June !!!

I don't think that we are obliged to watch/ listen the full 8hrs.....:grin:

The bad news is that there are actually 9 hours of AY being shown but the good news is it is really only 7 as the morning ones are repeat of the midnight hours!!! :nod:

Why, why, why, why, why??????

On the positive side, I won't be spending any money at QVC that day or the JF anniversary day 'cause I won't be watching. :call:

I actually cannot wait. I could listen and watch AY 24 hours a day. she's fantastic and has taught me so so much. I'm a very happy girl! I'll have the chocolates at the ready too :happy:

I actually cannot wait. I could listen and watch AY 24 hours a day. she's fantastic and has taught me so so much. I'm a very happy girl! I'll have the chocolates at the ready too :happy:

She has taught me a few tricks of the trade too, but I find listening to her very hard. In fact, I usually press the mute button.

Still, you are looking forward to this upcoming session, so enjoy the day and your chocolates!

Latest posts

Back