Olive Apatite?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nicky-j

Registered Shopper
QVC US has a gorgeous ring in olive apatite as its TSV. I've never seen or heard of this variety of apatite before - does anyone know if QVC UK has featured it?

Don't know about the olive colourway having ever appeared on QVC UK but that ring is fabulous! As a non dress ring wearer I may even be tempted myself......*rummages in drawer for ring sizer!*
When I saw it was half tempted to email some friends across the pond & ask if by any chance they had a QVC account! lol

Don't know about the olive colourway having ever appeared on QVC UK but that ring is fabulous! As a non dress ring wearer I may even be tempted myself......*rummages in drawer for ring sizer!*
When I saw it was half tempted to email some friends across the pond & ask if by any chance they had a QVC account! lol

Gorgeous colour, isn't it? My fave colours are blue and rich green. Although I lean towards blue gems and white gold, I have a lovely russian diopside three-stone ring that I love and would certainly be very interested in getting a ring that colour - lovely!

Latest posts

Back