Ole Henriksen

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sharon-s

Registered Shopper
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had tried this range and if so what you thought of it
Thanks

It was on QVC a long time ago. I never bought as unsure about how it was with sensitive skin. I know they had kits in my local TKMaxx last Saturday.

I've never used it myself but heard from others that the truth serum is good. It must be coming back to QVC because I remember Alison Young saying that on June 1st that Olé himself would be on a show for beauty month.

I've never used it myself but heard from others that the truth serum is good. It must be coming back to QVC because I remember Alison Young saying that on June 1st that Olé himself would be on a show for beauty month.

Yes he was on yesterday and I think they said again today/tomorrow

Did anyone buy any of this range in the end, particularly the Truth Creme? I'm curious because I did but had to send it back because of the awful smell. I actually thought it had gone off until I went to his US website and read some of the comments on there! Why did no-one make mention that it might have an odd smell during the sales pitch. At least that might have stopped some of the returns they would have had? I tried to leave a review with QVC but I don't get the option to do so, but I notice that the one review that has been left also comments on the odour. I'd have expected AY to make mention of it, in her capacity as "resident beauty expert", but I guess making sales comes first. I smell a rat. A decomposing rat that clearly got mixed into the cream! Yuk! Shame, because the cream seemed nice otherwise and I like Ole himself but I couldn't stand using it.

Latest posts

Back