Old jewellery brands that used to be on QVC...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Katje von Wilke, Disenchanted? I have a couple of her DQ rings and they're lovely.

Jude xx

PS I have this pendant too, bought from Last Clicks katja-von-wilke-diamonique-by-katja-von-wilke-1-35ct-tw-flower-pendant-45cm-chain-ss-678874-reviews

Last edited:
Katje von Wilke, Disenchanted? I have a couple of her DQ rings and they're lovely.

Jude xx

PS I have this pendant too, bought from Last Clicks katja-von-wilke-diamonique-by-katja-von-wilke-1-35ct-tw-flower-pendant-45cm-chain-ss-678874-reviews

Thanks Akimbo, that's her. I love the ring I bought in last clicks - it's quite a large apple green, cushion cut stone with 3 clear eek on each shoulder. Obviously not everyone's cup of tea but I love peridot.

That's a very pretty pendant.

Help me out someone please !

I have a huuuuge lemon citron 9ct ring, which I bought about 8/9 years ago (cost just over £100). The mount has the letters CE woven into the gold. This was the 'signature' of the lovely black lady who designed the range - I think it was called Chic Elegance, but not sure. Her jewellery was bold, big and very "in your face" but so different from the usual stuff. Anyone remember her, and is Chic Elegance correct ?

Has Charlie bought one for his mums birthday .(SSShhh dont tell her its a surprise)

wasn't there an Israeli woman as well who alos started singing and flogging her DVD with traditional something songs? Think her gold was somehow looking really bold but was actually hollow? Some nice designs, but I never bought any as I thought it would dent so easily

I loved Michael Dawkins jewellery too - I have 4 of his bracelets, they are still lovely and are really quite weighty as they are solid silver. Really wish he would come back.

Also liked RLM and noticed a pendant in Web Firsts - is he coming back I wonder??

he aint coming back and that pendant has been in there a while cause the item number tells me a lot "690493"

I really miss the old jewellery shows too.
I loved the Viva Las Vegas & have a few of their rings.
Do you remember Chateau D'Argent, whatever happened to him, used to be fun to watch. And there used to be a black lady, who's name I can't remember, who brought gorgeous big stones set in gold. I got one of her fab rings in clearance. The boxes had the name of the range but not having kept the box, I can't remember the name of the range either.
Judith Ripka seems to have gone too.

Chateau D'Argent = david sigal and he does his own range of silver and crystal jewellery now and its called sigal style and judith ripka did come back once more but alas didnt go down too well cause of the prices of the silver now

I bought a blue sapphire pave set ring from Viva Las Vegas - complete with a gambling chip in the box ! sadly one of the stones fell out 12 months after purchase, and qvc wouldn't have it back because I didn't have the original receipt ! Huh ! and they indicated their records didn't go back as far as 12 months - so a barely worn ring now sits unused in the drawer.

What about Cognac Diamonds, and whatever happened to chocolate gold ?????

Cognac Diamonds became a show that was on so often it got boring and chocolate gold was just a fashion thing that never went too well

Chateau d'Argent, created by David Sigal, is now under his own name, Sigal Style. He still presents it on the Q. I adore Black Hills and Viva Las Vegas. Wish they would bring both ranges back to the UK. California Style is another range no longer on the Q. I always thought it came across as a rather cheap line. although I cannot speak from personal experience, as I am not really into fashion jewellery.

Suzi B is Back with California Style in March or April she said last year

I got a couple of Silver Heritage pieces and loved that range. It seemed to disappear without a trace too.

And, although not jewellery, what ever happened to Pre-Zerve (I know I have the spelling wrong!)? I have a jewellery case and my silver is getting tarnished!

If you look on e-bay they have some PreZerve boxes on there, got one for myself last year.

31oUnSVMVuL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
Does anyone remember the Wish Pearls ? I bought one for a friend of mine years and years ago and she still has it.In recent times they were stocking them at Argos,I don't know if they still do now though.

Does anyone remember Egoli gold from Africa,the south African lady used to come in with fancy head gear.Talking about head gear whats happened to Stuarti and her dancing . :thinking:

Yeah wheres Suarti these days??
I also miss the jewellery shows of old, I also liked marcel druckers watch shows, had a few of those too.

If I'm right always thought of Alexandra Eliot as that Shouty woman, I think the speaker on the telly would have melted if she and AY had ever ended up on screen together!!!!

It's only recently disappeared, but I really liked the Awaken silver stuff. I liked Kimberly Selwood too. Think Mischa by Design might be going the same way.

I liked Michael Dawkins lovely silver jewellery, hasn't been on Q for a long time.

There's some nice pieces on ebay, at a price. I was pleased to see a ring I bought for around £20 now selling for nearly £50!

I loved Michael Dawkins jewellery too. Great quality and unique designs. I still have the recording of the last ever show he did and watch it sometimes if there is nothing else on. Only good thing about him leaving was that I was able to buy a few of his pieces in the clearance. I have hopes he might come back one day as he is still on QVC US

Latest posts

Back