Ojon TSV - Sunday 31 July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can only hope that they've done the decent thing and reverted back to the old formulas. One can dream!!:sad::thinking:

Have finished with Ojon - Since the EL takeover (Dennis you have sold your sole!) the reviews of the "revamped" products have not been great. Found a stash of the old Ojon range at the back of a cupboard (including Tawaika shampoo/conditioner). Will need to find an alternative for the future, so hence I will not be buying.

they have changed it? Ugh! I had been giving QVC a bodyswerve and just checked the listings the other day, thought I might go for it if it was the hydrating shampoo/conditioner - had liked it in the past.

typical. Guess my cash remains safe, glad I asked you folks!

Have finished with Ojon - Since the EL takeover (Dennis you have sold your sole!) the reviews of the "revamped" products have not been great. Found a stash of the old Ojon range at the back of a cupboard (including Tawaika shampoo/conditioner). Will need to find an alternative for the future, so hence I will not be buying.

I agree. I have never been enamoured with Denis and, although he is in business, his sellout to Estee Lauder has proven that his claims that he is so proud that they have supplied employment for all of "the people of wonderful hair" is just a consequence of his successful business dealings. Also, I have experienced problems with the mousse cans and hairspray cans. QVC have just replaced the mousse for me, thankfully, but one does wonder what Denis's company's quality control is like.
I certainly won't be buying the tsv. I do still like the shampoo and conditioner and, because of my sensitivity to beauty products, have to be careful what I use but find Ojon to cause no adverse reaction. I find that the supersize is the best vfm.

I've been to The Cosmetics Company (they sell Estee Lauder companies products) outlet in Portsmouth today & as far as I could see, they had all of the old formulations in stock. I got a Hydrating Thickening Conditioner 474ml for £20.25.
There are a few of these outlets round the country now.:up:

Dennis coming out with the same old c*** , boring & tedious... Would love someone to ask about the formula change. 600 sold as I type , bet it won't be a sell out...

My money is definately safe, I have used Ojon since it came to QVC and always been really happy with it , but the last lot I bought has made my head really itchy, and my hair seems really out of condition.
I think Dennis has got problems if he continues with his new formula

First wow love Denis in the shirt and tie.

Second nothing to do with Denis formulas etc, he sold the company to Estee Lauder over two years ago so he is just the front man. Just like Bobbi Brown is owned by Estee Lauder she is now is just the name and face fronting the company and gets a per centage of sales. Jo Malone another one nothing to do with the Jo Malone perfumes now they are owned by Estee Lauder, MAC as well and Smashbox too. Estee Lauder decided what goes into products and the colours for collections etc. They did the same when they bought out Aveda, discontinued and reformuled products.

I've been to The Cosmetics Company (they sell Estee Lauder companies products) outlet in Portsmouth today & as far as I could see, they had all of the old formulations in stock. I got a Hydrating Thickening Conditioner 474ml for £20.25.
There are a few of these outlets round the country now.:up:

thanks for this, I will be passing thro' Portsmouth soon.Does anyone know if there is this Outlet @ Cheshire Oaks as I am a Northern Lass?
Was going to order the TSV until I read your comments. Thanks!

thanks for this, I will be passing thro' Portsmouth soon.Does anyone know if there is this Outlet @ Cheshire Oaks as I am a Northern Lass?
Was going to order the TSV until I read your comments. Thanks!

There is a Comestics ompany shop at Cheshire Oaks (or at least there was the last time I went which was months ago!) I have had Ojon from there though I have to say I have never really been a fan I prefer L'occitane shampoos but do like the Ojon dry shampoo

ojon are not doing any good kits with the restorative treatment at the moment not impressed!

First wow love Denis in the shirt and tie.

Second nothing to do with Denis formulas etc, he sold the company to Estee Lauder over two years ago so he is just the front man. Just like Bobbi Brown is owned by Estee Lauder she is now is just the name and face fronting the company and gets a per centage of sales. Jo Malone another one nothing to do with the Jo Malone perfumes now they are owned by Estee Lauder, MAC as well and Smashbox too. Estee Lauder decided what goes into products and the colours for collections etc. They did the same when they bought out Aveda, discontinued and reformuled products.

Estee Lauder are taking over the world!

Don't know how Dennis can stand there spouting c**p when he must know that there are people complaining in their droves about the new formulas. Anyone know how many TSV's have been sold?

Don't watch QVC much anymore, but they are showing OTO's...and the TSV is showing still in stock. Not going well or is this how the Q now works? Have to admit I liked Ojon, but bought the old formula from John Lewis when it was on special.

Latest posts

Back