Ojon TSV - September 16th, 17th, or 18th WOO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That would be good 'un I like the Tawaka, love the Ultra Hydrating too! Whatever it is so long as its not the Thickening collection I'll be buying it ...

yea i think i will buy it whatever i have bought the restorative spray seperately but ive only tried what was in the last tsv (to be good with the pennies) so im eager to try it.

I will be on holiday when it is posted so i will miss it!!!

dont do it...dont build up your loving of the tsv....
i will talk you out of it come what may...
have you no other ojon kits,mop kits,sacred locks kits,l'occitane shampoo,old (very old ) molton brown...come on stop this fixation now or the paupers jail awaits you....lol
to superdrug we shall go.
better still poundland since the demise of woolworths poundland has really extended its range including its goreous array of beauty treaments from far flung places as long as you dont expect the labels to be in english!

Lol! I use it cus it stops my hair fro m being dry n it makes me very happy. Im gd wiv my money reali i dont drink,have a car at tie moment at least or smoke. So there! Thanks 4 the councilling though!;-)

Lol! I use it cus it stops my hair fro m being dry n it makes me very happy. Im gd wiv my money reali i dont drink,have a car at tie moment at least or smoke. So there! Thanks 4 the councilling though!;-)

not really. You have been buying loads by the sound of telling us here. Laura Geller you are waiting for will only be two weeks before Ojon. You flashed cash on Liz Earle TSVs the last one you said no way where you buying. You did. Then hitting the sales at B&W too. You have only finished college, and job hunting. So do you really need it all?

It will be whatever the last Ojon TSV was on QVC US we always get their last one. I have an idea they had the new shower and body stuff in their last TSV.

not really. You have been buying loads by the sound of telling us here. Laura Geller you are waiting for will only be two weeks before Ojon. You flashed cash on Liz Earle TSVs the last one you said no way where you buying. You did. Then hitting the sales at B&W too. You have only finished college, and job hunting. So do you really need it all?

It will be whatever the last Ojon TSV was on QVC US we always get their last one. I have an idea they had the new shower and body stuff in their last TSV.

maybe shes a secret millionare!:thinking2:
or maybe shes a qvc spy planted on here!:thinking2:
buy what makes you happy LL as long as your not getting yourself in debt to do it! now tell the truth your bf is a millionare isnt he??:giggle::giggle:
its amazing how we can find the money for something if we really really want it, i know i certainly can much to my hubbys despair!

Ill not be going for this, didnt think much of the last one to be honest!! I certainly DID NOT get the doo's that they had on the telly!!

Ill be going back to poundland ;-)

I think donna that you dont
have any right to tell me what to do. Ive got no bills to pay at the moment until we get our place. I certainly dont need 2 justify this to you

Latest posts

Back