Ojon tsv - 29/11/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper
Just to let you know there is an Ojon TSV on Saturday 29th November.

Hope it's something good !!!

I think the TSV is going to be 226 694 Ojon 4 Piece Restore & Prevent currently priced £40. :)

I think the TSV is going to be 226 694 Ojon 4 Piece Restore & Prevent currently priced £40. :)

Thanks, Sazza. Do you know what the kit contains? I have looked up the item number but no details.

Hope it's O.K. to post here but I've got a few Ojon items for sale in the VIP section if anyone's interested.

Thanks, Sazza. Do you know what the kit contains? I have looked up the item number but no details.

Just got this from CS.

Item 226694 :-

1 x 150ml Restorative Hair Treatment
1 x 250ml Tawaka Ancient Tribal Cleanser
1 x 250ml Tawaka Ancient Tribal Conditioner
1 x 300ml Restorative Hair Treatment Spray
An exclusive 4 piece collection, the perfect combination to strengthen your hair. Featuring the new restorative hair treatment spray, formulated for dry, damaged hair that needs strength, volume & hold without a compromise on shine. This collection is ideal for dry, damaged, aging hair, but ideal for all hair types.

Just got this from CS.

An exclusive 4 piece collection, the perfect combination to strengthen your hair. Featuring the new restorative hair treatment spray, formulated for dry, damaged hair that needs strength, volume & hold without a compromise on shine. This collection is ideal for dry, damaged, aging hair, but ideal for all hair types.

Thanks for the details Tabatha!!! :)

thanks tabatha...i am really tempted by this, even though i was thinking my love affair with ojon was over...oh well, i have a few weeks to make my mind up, i guess!

Thank you TabAtha and Sazza - better save my pennies now! I'd like one for me and one for my DD.

I hope they don't change it at the last like they did with the last TSV.

Just got this from CS.

Never tried the Tawaka range and don't use the Hair Treatment, so might give this one a miss.

re tsv advice

Hi can anybody say what the tsv items are best for never tried tawaka so need advice, my hair is thining with all medication and need something that will make my hair shine fed up of dull hair ,help please :28:

Hi Jacaraba,

Sorry to hear that you have been on medication. Others will probably give better advice but The restorative treatment is like a butter. You warm it in your hands and work it through the hair. Leave for twenty minutes to however long you like and then shammpoo and conditioner. For everyone that likes it, there is someone that doesn't. It has a scent that is chocolatey/nutty to me, but some people hate it and say it smells of cigarettes. It does leave my hair soft and I think shiny.

The Tawaka shampoo and conditioner also smell of chocolate - more chocolatey than the treatment. You can use the shampoo - they call it a cleanser - as a (very expensive!) body wash. They leave the hair very clean and soft and with a shine.

The fourth item is new and I do not know what it is like. I have looked on the US site and I can't find it. I have used the Tawaka. Hydrating and Shine ranges (the orange bottles - take a look at the reviews on that range) and m daughter uses the thickening range and she finds that good.

If you want super, glossy shine, I think you need to go with one of the hight street brands like John Frieda or Charles Worthington - or Umberto Gianni whatisname. I find that they make my head itch.

It's quite a heavy TSV to waste postage on - but maybe you could try with the 30 day MBG.

I started to use Ojon 18 months ago - I have spent loads - and I love it.

Best of luck whatever you do.
XXX

Does anyone else think the stuff that comes in the tub (possibly the hair treament, I cant remember it's name) smells like an old ashtray?? I used mine once and couldnt stand the smell so gave it away - and washed it off after about 5 minutes, it was all I could stand it was so gross.

Lucie

Does anyone else think the stuff that comes in the tub (possibly the hair treament, I cant remember it's name) smells like an old ashtray?? I used mine once and couldnt stand the smell so gave it away - and washed it off after about 5 minutes, it was all I could stand it was so gross.

Lucie

The smell reminds me of coffee.

I love it - I put it on at night before I go to bed and wash my hair in the morning - it makes my hair lovely and soft and really conditioned.

Hi can anybody say what the tsv items are best for never tried tawaka so need advice, my hair is thining with all medication and need something that will make my hair shine fed up of dull hair ,help please :28:

Jacaraba I have thin fine hair and use the Ojon ultra hydrating shampoo and conditioner, my hair is definitely thicker than it was and my head doesn't shine through my hair any more!:LOL I didn't find the Tawaka or the thickening ranges did anything. x

Latest posts

Back