Ojon really is that good!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sheilaj

Registered Shopper
For a long time I was an Ojon/Mop fan, but money got tight and I stopped using them. Anyway the cash situation has eased and my local John Lewis stocks Mop so I popped in to treat myself to some. LO and behold, they had Ojon too so I bought the hydrating shampoo and conditioner....amazing the difference in shine and general look after just one use, Ojon really is the business!

Thats good then. I found the Hydrating S&C left my hair lank and urgh. The thickening S&C seem to be ok although I don't use them all the time. Tend to use the Samy S&Cs as well.

Thats good then. I found the Hydrating S&C left my hair lank and urgh. The thickening S&C seem to be ok although I don't use them all the time. Tend to use the Samy S&Cs as well.

I like the thickening, too. What type of hair do you have and what Samy do you use? I read about the Samy serum on another board so bought it. When I finally got the pump working, I discovered a new HG for me and have been wondering about the rest of the range since.

I like the thickening, too. What type of hair do you have and what Samy do you use? I read about the Samy serum on another board so bought it. When I finally got the pump working, I discovered a new HG for me and have been wondering about the rest of the range since.

Fat Hair and Samypure volumising and body S&Cs. I alternated them. My hair is fine but there is quite a bit of it. I get the Samy from Superdrug.

:1:

I like the way Samy leaves my hair, but it brings on my scalp psoriasis, so only for special occasions. Has anyone tried WEN?

Latest posts

Back