Ojon 2 min volumising mask

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QVC Princess

Beauty Addict
I have just used this mask after receiving it on Wednesday and love it. It has a really fresh smell and a silky,creamy texture and does what it says on the tub - i only needed a teaspoonful for my past shoulder length hair. I used it instead of my conditioner and left it on for 2 minutes and washed off with not quite warm water(as Dennis had advised during the demonstration), i dried and styled my hair and can only say that despite getting great results by using the restorative treatment and other Ojon thickening products(not this morning) my hair has even more of a great shine(blonde highlights) and so much more body and volume - but the best thing is that its been around 4-5 hours since i used the mask and styled my hair and my hair has not gone lank and still has volume and body which is unusual as once the elements get to my hair after wash and style it goes lank almost straight away and needs constant brushing. With only needing a small amount and using once a week, the big 197ml tub will last for ages. I would recommend this mask for fine, lank hair especially with the 30 day MBG. I'm interested to read what others have thought about the mask - i love it.

sounds divine, just what I am looking for in the holy grail like quest for volume for my plentiful but fine hair. Will this be the product that breaks my 4 month no spends at QVC record. Have never tired Ojon, have seen it in John Lewis tho, is the mask a QVC exclusive thingy?

I ordered the TSV & have used it for 2 days.Very pleased with the results, my hair is quite fine & 'flops'very easily. I seem to have more volume.The sizes are very good value IMO.

sounds divine, just what I am looking for in the holy grail like quest for volume for my plentiful but fine hair. Will this be the product that breaks my 4 month no spends at QVC record. Have never tired Ojon, have seen it in John Lewis tho, is the mask a QVC exclusive thingy?
Hi Silversequin - Dennis said that stocks were limited at the moment , QVC had all the available stock on TSV day ( he had launched it in Canada and it sold out there) - he had hoped to make it part of the last TSV(2 May) but there was not enough stock. He said he would get it back in stock asap - i dont think it will be a QVC exclusive, i would be surprised if John Lewis( or maybe our very own Jayne) dont have this in stock soon. if you have fine hair this is worth a try,i feel terrible advising you to break the "no spend on QVC pledge" If you get it let us know how you get on. By the way remember to use as cold as you can take water when final rinsing even with your current shampoo and conditioner - i find it does make a difference by closing the hair cuticle.

Should we do a 'comp shop'? items we love on QVC but are available elsewhere, perhaps cheaper when the P&P is not added.This of course takes into consideration those who do not have access to hight street stores such as JL-- but with the internet?Some of the TSV's are great value if you want all the items.I used to order direct from Liz earle ( pre JL) & there was 1 P&P charge no matter the no of products ordered & always freebies added in!

Should we do a 'comp shop'? items we love on QVC but are available elsewhere, perhaps cheaper when the P&P is not added.This of course takes into consideration those who do not have access to hight street stores such as JL-- but with the internet?Some of the TSV's are great value if you want all the items.I used to order direct from Liz earle ( pre JL) & there was 1 P&P charge no matter the no of products ordered & always freebies added in!

Good idea SF - i think there is a section in the drop re this type of thing but if there is'nt there should be one!! Re your last post, i got the tsv as well and i agree great value - i love the pre wash thingy. I also got the love surprise on the last demonstration hour which was the last tsv(last of the stock?) and on four easi-pays(just under £9x4) and there was a 100ml restorative mask in it - i was delighted.

Latest posts

Back