Oh no not that Abbey all day long

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
Just seen Dale launching the TSV with that awful woman, not only is she annoying to listen to but she is anything but knowledgable about technology and that is from someone who is anything but a techie and even I know she is a prat. Also I would have no confidence in someone who one day is spouting about naff key rings and the next a computer/tablet.

I would rather stick burning needles in my eyes rather than listen to one second of her.

Just seen Dale launching the TSV with that awful woman, not only is she annoying to listen to but she is anything but knowledgable about technology and that is from someone who is anything but a techie and even I know she is a prat. Also I would have no confidence in someone who one day is spouting about naff key rings and the next a computer/tablet.

I would rather stick burning needles in my eyes rather than listen to one second of her.

I could not agree more, LATI. If I had been in the market for a tablet - not into them - or an Archos product - don't like the brand - her being the guest for it, would deter me from buying. Someone who can present a technical product and, simultaneously, a fashion item (handbag holders), with the same enthusiasm, does not say much for her expertise in either area, imho.

Don't normally like to have a go about presenters BUT, for her, I'll make an exception.

She is just rough looking and superficial when she talks about tech... At least she's not wearing one of her clubbing outfits this time!

When are they going to get someone credible for technology?

Dell Boy Trotter comes to mind. And that voice has got to be the most annoying ever, like a nail scraping down a blackboard. For once the shouty females on Q might be a blessing to drown her out.

Time for bed.

Tim Goodwin was an extremely competent and credible technology guest, I felt. I suppose the most proficiently knowledgeable techie we have atm, would be Mat Trim.

Who remembers when Claudie did the tech shows???? I remember on here we all went but doesn't she do the beauty shows as a model?

One minute she was a normal model on QVC, then bang then doing the tech shows(before Tim came), then another bang and full time presenter on QVC.

I agree about Mat Trim. He is by far the most knowledgeable expert on QVC, and he doesn't even show half of his knowledge and expertise. (Photography is a hobby of mine). They really do need a knowledgeable, presentable IT expert. Treating the viewers as idiots by throwing any old presenter into the mix is never going to work long term.

I think Abbey is still a presenter on the Rocks TV American arm of Gemporia too. Jack of all trades comes to mind!

Oh no not that Abbey all day long

Not a lot of QVC for me today...we have hours of Abbey blinding us with science (not) and hours of the my can't/won't watch CR. I think my flexi card is safe today....

How can they present her as a technology expert when they have also had her on presenting ghastly, cheap wrapping paper in the past? At least she has got rid of them dreadful hair extensions. You could see where they had been glued on. I won't be watching much QVC today!

I cannot stand her and her bunch of stock phrases ....... "It's beeeerrrrilliannnnnt", "It's amaaaaazinggg", "You can use it on the go", "Its phenominal"
Her voice is awful and the deliberate diction is very hard to listen to. Makes me laugh when they introduce her as someone who describes things in a manner that we can all understand - yeah, that's coz she doesn't know much!!!

And while I am on the subject of presenters, will someone please tell Charlie to wear some underpants!!!!!!

Awww she should be called "Abbey No Love" from now on lol thank god its not still valentines day lol. I used to like her when she was on IW however she comes across as desperate and tries too hard since she came to Q, I still prefer her to useless Lee though.

I remember her doing the tech items on something for the weekend and she was worse than useless and just as annoying so I'm afraid for me Q is not totally to blame other than the fact that they punish us with her far far too often.

Abbey is "eye candy" nothing more.
Sadly when she opens her Gob it all goes downhill!

I agree we need a decent technology presenter, Tim Goodwin was apparently back, so lets hopoe he is being lined up for the role

Latest posts

Back