Oh Max.........sorry I mean Julia

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think she has got it into her head that she looks thin in those jeggings and that's why she keeps weariing them. My DD is a gorgeous slim young woman of 20 with legs to kill for, and I can 'just' about bear jeggings on her, but on a woman older than me I feel is pushing it! I also hate toe-post shoes full stop-I think they should be kept for by the pool on hols! I notice she had to get in that she was wearing the extra small last night-before she was always a small, now she's an extra small, dontcha know!

I think she has got it into her head that she looks thin in those jeggings and that's why she keeps weariing them.
I think you've hit the nail on the head there.
I notice she had to get in that she was wearing the extra small last night-before she was always a small, now she's an extra small, dontcha know!
Oh ffs give me strength!! :headbang:
mysmilie_55.gif

She let us know this morning she has a small wrist, it's now down to 6 inches.
Also she drives a small car with just two seats, which she was able to have now the children have grown up.

:flower:

if you are an older woman and you have spindley legs it is not a good look and does not make you look like a teenager.

Fed up of hearing she is a small size 12! What, exactly, is a small size anything?! Any anyway, in this day and age dress size means nothing - I range from a 10-14 depending on item/store! :confused:

if you are an older woman and you have spindley legs it is not a good look and does not make you look like a teenager.

I'm not too bothered about having a pair of staircase spindles or looking like a teenager.
It's the non zipable up boot, tree trunk pair never on view, I'd rather not have.

:blush:

She let us know this morning she has a small wrist, it's now down to 6 inches.
Also she drives a small car with just two seats, which she was able to have now the children have grown up.

:flower:

If there's one thing that ain't small about Ms Roberts it's her head...

I think she is very insecure hence the constant mentions of how tiny she is, its to reinforce the belief in us that she is still attractive. Small=desirability and we all know that women praise slimness a lot more than men, its a way of showing off to other women and one gets the impression that JR does not like other women.

I remember her on with Simon Wilson and they were talking about his 40th year in fashion party and she said something along the lines of 'you know you're getting old when theres all those models around and nobody looks at you anymore'. I think she's terrified of not being seen as attractive. She would be a lot more attractive if she lost the attiude.

Latest posts

Back