oh lordy the Oreck Challenge - yawn

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Todays QVC veiwing has been total pants.....suppose i should be pleased as ive not spent a penny lol

No, not staying up for this one - the 'Oreck challenge' has been exactly the same format for the last 15 years or something, duller than a dull thing on a dull day! *yawn*

sunday's tsv
the "stay awake" challenge
i'll pass :24::24::24::24::24:

Last edited:
Good News for anyone going to the QVC Outlet in about 6 weeks ;)

Do we detect a hint of cynicism there from our illustrious leader? lol

*makes mental note not to go to outlet store in approx. 6 weeks time, for fear of breaking ankles caused by tripping over the mountains of discarded vacuum cleaners & other unwanteds from this weekend's borefest.....!* :24:

My credit card has been safe for days. Honestly, QVC, if you can't extract money from ME, you're losing it!

Hint: I like gold jewellery. It's GOLD MONTH. There is less gold jewellery currently than there has been for months.

LOL watersiren - indeed that is a challenge. I'm watching lovely old Marcel Drucker, but today's programmes have been utter rubbish and to make it worse OH is away so have TV to myself - obviously IW no better!

i agree Rentochops. QVC has been unwatchable; today and in the past few months.
also, rubbish title...it feels like you have to wake up in the middle of the night to go to some sort of expedition. they expect people to stay up for this and part with their money??!!!:11:

My credit card has been safe for days. Honestly, QVC, if you can't extract money from ME, you're losing it!

Hint: I like gold jewellery. It's GOLD MONTH. There is less gold jewellery currently than there has been for months.

soooooooo true!!!!!! :60:

Same here the postie is starting to look fed up with just giving me normal letters..I am a crafter but even craft TSV was rubbish and no new products that day - if they can't get me to buy on a day with craft hours they are def losing it as you say ATG!

I just got a new laptop - not from QVC - and I think the credit card company queried the payment cos it wasn't bought from QVC!

I'm not really into cleaning.

I even found the craft shows boring, in fact I don't seem to buying much these days they really must be doing something wrong not to tempt me.

I'm not really into cleaning.

I even found the craft shows boring, in fact I don't seem to buying much these days they really must be doing something wrong not to tempt me.

LOL is anyone into cleaning? Oreck's always look so out-dated! Booored already, poor Ant, he must've got the short straw!

I know the presenters come in for some stick on here, but how the hell can Antony get so excited about that old fashioned looking vacuum cleaner?? Perhaps the job is harder than I imagined.

Ant's now just said it looks old fashioned! Wow it's got 11,000 bristles...actually I have a cleaner and she swears by her Dyson - hates bags. They keep trying to not say Dyson.

Have you seen their ioniser it looks like a 1980's stacking stereo?

Gosh Anthony has been going on about his friend David all evening!!!!

Last edited:
Haven't seen the ironiser but it doesn't sound like I'm missing much.

Debating about going to bed with a good book or stop up until 1am it's NN for a change!!!

Latest posts

Back