Oh Lordy, incredible value for money, Charlie?? Eh??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

'And she was saying about how easy they are to iron and how good they look today as they've been ironed; five minutes later, a close-up on the valance showed a multitude of creases.'

Seriously, how many of us iron our bed linen ? I don't for one !

Nor do I, ever! :cheeky:

My current duvet set was less than £20 from Primark for the duvet cover, cases and sheets and everyone comments on how lovely and fresh and bright it is! It's nice thick cotton but doesn't crease badly and I NEVER iron it (as if!!). It feels great every time I get into bed and I only wish I'd bought another set as no doubt they're long gone. Sorry Kelly, unless you can compete for less than £20 I'm not interested! I especially don't want to sleep under something with your initials all over it!!!

Tx

I have got Kelly Hoppen's hour on in the background and glanced up to see Charlie saying that £120 for a duvet set of hers is 'incredible value for money.' Do what? You'd need two sets for when one is in the wash, so that's £240 for two sets. How can that be incredible value for money, even if it is from Kelly Hoppen?

And she was saying about how easy they are to iron and how good they look today as they've been ironed; five minutes later, a close-up on the valance showed a multitude of creases. :yawn2:

Charlie= bed stuff - very fitting, he sends me to sleep. :sleepy:

I saw a trailer for this woman. She looks like it wouldn't take much to p her off,so I guess Charlie dare not say anything but nice things about her and her products.

Latest posts

Back