Oh Alison!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tangle foot

Registered Shopper
Will you please calm down and let the Philip answer a question before you ask him another!

I've tuned in specifically to listen to Philip and Ian, not you rabbitting on ten to the dozen!

I like you Alison and over the years I've learnt a lot but you're just giving me a severe case of ear bashing.

Please, with respect, put a sock in it or at the very least turn the volume level down.

Thank you.

I think it's tooo much to have Alison, Philip and Ian. Often it's a battle between Alison and Ian as they want to make their various points.

I'd be happy just to have Philip, he is calm and informative, I'd be happy to listen.

Off topic, I can no longe justify paying £30 for shampoo and conitioner, Herbal Essences do it for me.

I've never tried PK, however, the results are clearly styled with rollers etc with isn't realistic to me.

Hi LR, I haven't watched Alison in quite a while and it was a shock to hear her.

I'm a HE user too. I tried PK's Body buliding shampoo and conditioner some time ago and I'm afraid it did nothing for my hair. I am a fan of some of his treatments though. Particularly Elasticizer Scalp Mask and Preen cream.

I can no longe justify paying £30 for shampoo and conitioner, Herbal Essences do it for me.
I came to the same conclusion (Aveda's my brand) and went to Boots to buy a mid-range one from there but I just couldn't make up my mind. To my own amazement I came out with a 500ml bottle of Boots basics, so cheap it was almost free :11: and it gives a lovely rich lather :53:

I'm only watching Smashbox today but... on recording!

clemenzina

Will you please calm down and let the Philip answer a question before you ask him another!

I've tuned in specifically to listen to Philip and Ian, not you rabbitting on ten to the dozen!

I like you Alison and over the years I've learnt a lot but you're just giving me a severe case of ear bashing.

Please, with respect, put a sock in it or at the very least turn the volume level down.

Thank you.

I have watched her for the last 14 years but can't bear her any longer as soon as she opens her mouth she says LITERALLY, surely someone can tell her!

I only use the elasticizer. I bought a big tub on special nearly a year ago and I still have some lrft. For those that do like PK they hinted that there will be a TSV this year. No clue when.

Latest posts

Back