Oddballs United

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

aragorn0130

Registered Shopper
What do you do for 'fashion day'? You put together a collection of the oddest looking people you can find. Bless his cotton socks lovely George Simonton who's glasses just get bigger and bigger, with hair that gets wilder and wilder - and is rather a strange colour it must be said. Coupled with the model who looks like a female version of Mr Spock. Et voila - it's fashion day!!

george was looking particularly freaky just there. whats with the highlighter on the upper lid and browbone? can you imagine what he looks like close up?

your comments made me have a look and goodness you are right.
I don't know, but I would not buy "fashion" from someone who looks like he has lat seen fashion in an alternate universe
I am sure he is a very nice guy, but heavens, what does he look like. And do I understand he is actually married?

I don't know, but I would not buy "fashion" from someone who looks like he has lat seen fashion in an alternate universe
I am sure he is a very nice guy, but heavens, what does he look like. And do I understand he is actually married?

well so is lenny from nina leonard !!

He comes across as such a nice guy. But today he really does look like someone scared the pants off him on his way in? He's wearing that same black cardi/jacket he's had for years too. I will have to have a closer look later for the highlighter Burlz has mentioned - I missed that.

But then again - how sad am I for even switching over to see what was on in the vain hope that something even slightly deserving of the term 'fashion' might appear ..... :mysmilie_11:

I think old george comes across a s very sweet,no I wouldn't buy his clothes - but I think hes a lovely person.

Wouldn't buy any of lenny's either - but he has actually made me laugh out loud on numerous occassions!!

What do you do for 'fashion day'? You put together a collection of the oddest looking people you can find. Bless his cotton socks lovely George Simonton who's glasses just get bigger and bigger, with hair that gets wilder and wilder - and is rather a strange colour it must be said. Coupled with the model who looks like a female version of Mr Spock. Et voila - it's fashion day!!

thats cordelia.

or "adolph" as i prefer to call her.

heil!

Just had a quick look at the so called fashion. The Print Fusion on at the moment is the most hideous clothing I have seen so far today. I have got Birthday money to spend but will not be buying from QVC. I am off for lunch with family, Greatgranddaughter has her Birthday today as well so no more qvc today.

He comes across as such a nice guy. But today he really does look like someone scared the pants off him on his way in? He's wearing that same black cardi/jacket he's had for years too. I will have to have a closer look later for the highlighter Burlz has mentioned - I missed that.

But then again - how sad am I for even switching over to see what was on in the vain hope that something even slightly deserving of the term 'fashion' might appear ..... :mysmilie_11:

I agree that he does seem like a lovely bloke and a real gentleman despite his unusual appearance.

I put fashion day on for the entertainment value. As I posted on QVC's Facebook page, I love it when somebody like Pipa appears wearing something hideous, they try to make us think she would pick that item when we all know she wouldn't be seen dead in it in real life.

M & S had a sale of Per Una items a couple of weeks back and I got two dresses and a skirt (which has a Boden look to it) for under £60 with no return p & P to pay if they needed to go back. Sorry but QVC just cannot compete with that.

Offbeat

I like Cordelias more edgy look. Her dramatic colouring looks
good with any bright or dramatically coloured "fashion" on QVC.

The rest of the models look almost bland in comparison.

All we need is for Harald to pop up in a surprise appearance and all our Christmases will have come at once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mysmilie_12:

Latest posts

Back