Numpties!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
QVC is constantly telling us to order online. In the show that is on now, Debbie keeps on about how you can use the web and avoid going out in the snow. Great idea! So what do QVC go and do? The have planned maintenance going on, right now, so most of the website isn't working. What kind of back-door outfit schedules website maintenance in the middle of their working day? *facepalm* I presume they use the cheapest web developers and hosting they could find.

I recently discovered Beautybay.com Now *that* is a website a company can be proud of. Clear, easy to use, actually working. Free, fast delivery too. I went there because QVC didn't have the stock, yet again.

Its hard to tell the difference between when the website is or isn't working.

T'is ridiculous I must admit ... I've tried several times today and its been "down". Especially frustrating when they keep bleating on about how quick and easy it is to order on there.

Their sales would have been down today. Electricty off here. Finally on at 1. I missed YouGuys!!! :heart: Didn't miss Q, though.

Just came on here having wasted my time trying to use the website because the "planned maintenance work" is preventing anyone I imagine from using the site. Numpties doesn't quite cover it!!!!

Wanted to make an order earlier on as I had an easy pay code. Tried five times without success. On the sixth attempt order went through but they haven't taken the easy-pay code off. Rang up to cancel but was told it was too late already. Poo with knobs on.

Latest posts

Back